Seventeen

"What boy would be in the girls locker room?"
—————————

"Ugh, why is this all happening to me, I didn't ask for all of this," you scratched your head.

"I didn't even get my stuff back!" You whined and walked down the hallway sad and deflated.

That's when you saw someone walking towards you, it was Yoongi.

"Hey Y/N, I think this stuff belongs to you, for some reason it was in my locker."

Your stuff wasn't even in the locker room to begin with.

"Wow, Thanks. I was wondering where it went." You took your belongings from Yoongi.

"What are you still doing here? School's over." He leaned against the wall, waiting for your response.

"I was actually looking for my stuff." You chuckled.

"Oh, well I'm sorry, I honestly don't know how it got into my locker."

"Don't worry about it."

You and Yoongi stood there awkwardly, exchanging a few glances here and there.

"So, what were you doing here?"

"Oh I was in the music room, tinkering around the instruments."

"Oh, do you play?"

"Yeah, piano."

A smile grew on Yoongi's face as he said this. You could tell he has a real passion for playing.

"That's cool, I've always had a liking to it, but I never bothered to try playing."

"I'm sure if you tried it you'd be amazing at it."

"No way, but you have to let me hear you play one day, Mozart Jr."

You and Yoongi started laughing, until it was interrupted by your stomach's complaints. Via loud grumbling sounds.

Yoongi noticed the embarrassment in your face and decided to relieve you of it, by indirectly asking you if you were hungry.

"Hey I'm pretty hungry wanna join me for a bite?" He offered.

"Yah sure I could go for some food myself." You said, patting your tummy.

You and Yoongi shared another laugh before heading out to a 24 hour diner.
////////

After finishing your burger and fries, you and Yoongi sipped on your milkshakes.

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?"

"Yah sure go ahead." You took another sip before fully focusing on Yoongi.

"Have you still been getting notes?"

You haven't told the boys that you've still been receiving notes, because you never had the chance to. And you didn't want to worry them.

"N-no," you lied.

"Y/N" Yoongi wasn't letting up on the matter.