One

You didn't want to go to school. Not today, not tomorrow, not any day. You were tired of the whole 'Taehyung craze'. You prayed every night before you went to bed, that this whole craze over some 'cute high school boy' would die out. But none of your prayers were answered.

////

When you walked through the doors of the school, you saw a parade sized cluster of screaming girls.

Right in front of your godamn locker.

You can only assume that in the center of the chaos you were currently looking at, while thinking of how you could get to your locker, was a Kim Taehyung bathing in all the glory of his popularity.

You tied your hair into a pony tail and began to push through the crowd, it was a struggle at first but you managed to get to your locker.

At your locker you realized that the girls formed a semicircle around Taehyungs locker. But because your locker was so close to Taehyung's, you were in the semi circle with him. You also noticed that the girls weren't all up on Taehyung or yourself, it's like they new their limits. And you figured that touching Taehyung was like a crime. And you just happened to be in a no crime zone.

You did what you needed to do at your locker, but before you left, you met Taehyung's gaze, and shot him a look of pure hatred. Making sure he knows how much more difficult he has made your high school experience. You didn't wait long enough to see what look he responded with, and you didn't care.

////

It wasn't too long until the same chaos that was lurking at your locker, was now in your first period class.

This time you were even more annoyed because Taehyung decided to sit right beside you.

Your teacher had to use the bathroom so she left the class some work to keep them busy. But no one was doing it, not even yourself. Instead you took out the book you got from the school library yesterday, and began to read it.

You were zoned in on your book, only to be so rudely interrupted by someone tapping on your shoulder.
You turned around to face them.

"Yes?" You asked, deliberately keeping the attitude in your tone prominent.

"Could you move so I could sit next to Taehyung oppa?" Another one of Taehyung's brainless subjects.
"Um, no." You bluntly responded, keeping your answer nice and short, since someone like her wasn't worthy of your time.

You could tell the girl didn't like your answer since she pulled your chair out from under you. Causing you to fall flat on your behind.

You could already envision your hands around her skinny little neck, choking her out for what she did. But before your mother, and father passed, they always taught you to walk away, to be the bigger person. And that certain people aren't worth it.

So you got up and dusted off yourself, took up your backpack and book, then you headed for the rooftop of the school.

////

Up on the roof top you were, content. In a state of satisfaction. You were unbothered, un-annoyed, and happy. There was nothing to do up on the roof besides, focusing on your breathing. But that was just fine for you.

Of coarse, your happiness didn't last too long, because the door that led to the roof swung open, and revealed, the very last person you wanted to see right now.

Kim Taehyung.
<>