Twentysix

You dwelled on it till the thoughts blinded you with rage.
——————————————————-

Standing here infront of Jungkook's room you had no idea what you'd say to him.

What could you say to him in a situation like this?

After being kidnapped and tortured by one of your closest friends, after seeing the undo able damage that had been inflicted. The life that was lost.

Still, with all your thoughts jumbled in your head, you opened the door to Jungkook's hospital room and stepped inside.

There you saw him laying in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

You approached him and sat down in the chair beside the head of his bed.

You didn't know what to say, how were you to start the conversation?

He didn't move or blink ever since you entered the room, it was as if he didn't even register that you were there.

"So?" You finally broke the silence in the room.

Jungkook still hasn't said anything.

"SPEAK THE FUCK UP." You has no patients for him, you were fed up.

He sat up in his bed and turned to face you.

Looking at him your could see his tear stained cheeks, the distraught look in his eyes. A million and one thoughts racing in his mind, yet none has left the tip of his tongue.

Except for these few, "I'm sorry, Y/N."

You stood up abruptly from your chair. Hot tears boiling at the edges of your eyes.

"Sorry." You repeat his words.

"Sorry." You chuckle to yourself.

After composing yourself you walk over to him and deliver a nice firm slap across his face.

"You can take your Sorry and shove it right up your ass Jungkook. No, better yet save your 'sorry' for Lexi when you visit her grave." You walked out of his room slamming the door, the last thing you saw was the broken spirit behind Jungkook's eyes after hearing that Lexi died.

You leaned against the door that had just been slammed shut by you. Slowly, you slid against it 'til your butt hit the floor.

You ran your hands through your hair and gripped it, hard and firm, completely breaking down in the middle of the hallway.

Everyone that came across you so far just turned their face and looked away, figuring you're just going through some stuff.

It felt like you had been on the floor forever, until a kind soul helped you up.

Lifting your head up, your eyes landed on the face of the Good Samaritan who came to your side.

"Hoseok?" Your voice croaked out, coarse from all of your crying.

"Come on Y/N, lets get you home."
////////

Hoseok escorted you out to the parking lot and helped you into his car.