Five

‼️-PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END🖤✨-‼️

I don't want to lose you.
———————

"Taehyung, ever since we were in middle school, I was completely ignored. It was like if you didn't worship Kim Taehyung as a god, you weren't worth anyone's time. And that's what happened to me, I didn't give a rats ass about you. I didn't see the point in obsessing over someone who no one knows anything about. And the only people who new you, the real Kim taehyung, were also ignored. I stopped trying to talk to people because every time I started a conversation, it would turn into something related to you. And if I asked to switch the topic, people would just stop talking to me. So I stopped trying to talk to them."

"Y/N I'm not understanding."

"When we had our talk on the roof I felt a connection between us Tae. We have so much in common, and that's truly amazing. It's kinda ironic that I made friends with the person who was in my way of making friends previously."

You took a deep breath before continuing.

"Meeting you, the guys, really made me happy, Tae. I was so alone, after my Mom and dad died. Then you came along and I didn't feel so alone anymore." You explained

"But this happiness we give each other is a danger to me." You expressed.

You were on the verge of crying.

"Y/N, what are you trying to say?"

"Maybe we shouldn't acknowledge each other in school anymore, we could just text. I don't want to lose you either, but I'm scared Tae. They know where I live!"

"I understand, and I'll try anything, as long as I can keep in contact with you."

You went up to him and hugged him tightly. Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I wish I wasn't popular. I really do."

He embraced you, tear rolling down his cheeks, damping the shoulder of your graphic T'shirt.

You sighed,

'Me too.'
<>

*this chapter was short for a reason*

{yoo I enjoy writing this so much. I hope you enjoy reading it.
Pllllzzzzz vote and comment, I really want to hear your feedback, I want to make my writing better for you lovely readers! 🍜✌️}