Twentyfive

One that would linger on your lips, forever.
————————

Later on Taehyung checked out of the hospital. He was doing fine, as Dr.Jessi had said, he was on crutches.

You helped walk him through the hallway, passing multiple rooms of patients.

One door in particular caught your attention.

'Park Jimin'

"Tae, I think I left something in your room, I'll catch up. Hoseok should be outside waiting for you. Don't wait up."

You kissed his cheek and walked off.

Taehyung mumbled an "Okay" but of coarse you didn't hear.

After Taehyung had turned the corner you gently knocked on the door.

There was no answer, so you knocked again.

No answer.

You took it upon yourself to just enter.

You looked around the room and saw there was nobody in there. It looked like the room was disturbed, as if the patient was dragged strait out of the bed.

You left the room and called out to a nurse in the hallway.

"Um, excuse me ma'am, what happened to the patient that was in this room?"

"Oh, Mr.Park? He was moved to the intensive care unit."

Your heart dropped. Intensive care unit? Why there?

Then your mind ran back to when you and Taehyung were departing from Jungkook's house. The one gun shot that sounded off.

"I need to know where that is." You demanded.

"It's on the second floor, the hallway to your right."

You took off to your destination.

On the second floor you saw multiple doctors, surgeons, and nurses, busily walking about.

Then you spotted one familiar face after entering the hallway to your right.

"Dr.Jessi!!" You called out.

"Y/N? Why are you up here, Taehyung's room is on the first floor."

"I know, I'm not up here for him, I'd like to know what's going on with Park Jimin."

"Well Y/N, I think it'd be better if you have a seat, follow me, we'll talk in my office."

You nodded your head and silently followed behind Dr.Jessi.

Worry spreading through your body like an uncureable disease.

Dr.Jessi held the door open for you, and you entered her office.

You took a seat at her desk.

"Okay, so. I know the whole story of why you, Taehyung, Jimin, Lexi, and Jungkook are in this hospital. I just want you to know that I know, so that you don't feel weirded out when I explain what happened to Jimin."