Twentytwo

"I'm sorry Y/N."
——————————

"Y/N...pst! Wake up."

You drowsily opened your eyes, and was met with complete darkness.

You wanted to lift your hands to rub your eyes but they were restricted.

"Y/N, hey!"

After your eyes focused, you saw that you were tied to a chair, seated in front of a table.

And seated across from you at that table was Taehyung.

You bursted out in tears.

"Tae, oh my god, you're okay. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault."

You sobbed straining against the ropes that held you down, striving to just hold Taehyung.

"Hey, Y/N. Look at me baby, hey look at me."

You sniffled and looked at him finally.

"Don't blame yourself for any of this. Look, I'm fine, you're fine, it's all that matters."

It surprised you how calm and level headed Taehyung sounded right now.

But what you didn't know is that he was acting like that all for you.

Inside he was scared shitless, but he noticed you were terrified. And he figured two panicked and scared people wouldn't do anything for either of you in this situation.

After a few more encouraging words and some light jokes, you finally calmed down.

Then you heard the sound of a door creaking when you turned your head to see what the cause of the noise was, you saw Lexi emerge out of the darkness.

Then you exploded, "YOU, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU BITCH, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LEAVE TAEHYUNG AND I ALONE."

Then she began to cry, and she lifted her hands and revealed she was wearing hand cuffs.

But that doesn't make sense.

So when she walked forward and showed that Jungkook was standing behind her with a gun pointed to her head. You realized that he's the one that you should hate. Not Lexi.

He took his gun and poked Lexi in the back with it, a gesture telling her to walk.

They walked to your table and pulled a chair for Lexi to sit down.

He pocketed his gun.

Jungkook came over to you, "Hey babe."

"I'm not your babe." You spat at his shoes.

"Hmph," he smirked.

He hovered infront of you, face to face.

He briefly turned around to Taehyung and sent him a wink.

Then he grabbed you by the chin and kissed you messily on the mouth.

You of coarse, didn't return the kiss.