Moving With My Brother

Destiny's POV

I woke up just in time for the flight. I lived in New York City where all the busy people and shopping places were. I lived my parent that is until the tragedy happened. My parents were killed by robbers. I really missed them but I knew they would want me to move on to my dream to become either a singer or actor or both.

I heard my cab outside I had my luggage and I was ready to go to California. On the way to the airport I got a text from Kian.

From:KiKi

Hey sis are you okay are you on your way to the airport. Be safe. :-)

From:Desert Destiny!

It's okay Kian I'm fine and I just arrived at the airport. :-)

From:KiKi

Okay then bye Helen Pop! Ha.

From:Desert Destiny!

Bye bro!.

Destiny's POV

We ended the conversation I got the cab and payed the driver. I entered the airport and sat on a chair waiting for my flight to be called. /flight 456 to California is now boarding\ I went to the board the plane. I looked around for my seat number and found my self sitting next to a innocent old lady and a young girl who I think is probably my age 17. I sat on the window seat which I thought was actually cool. The clouds reminded me of my parents I knew they were safe in heaven they were happy and were happy for Kian who was now living his dream while they were waiting for me to make my dream some true and be happy.

"Excuse me" I heard a gentle voice that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you needed to get your things." "It's okay I just didn't want to shake you because that would be rude, by the way my name is Scarlett." "Well hi Scarlett my name is-" she cut me off. "Oh I know who you are you're Destiny Lawley,Kian Lawley's sister!" "I am but I'm not found in any sites for you to know me. Plus Kian never mentions he had a sister and I never mention he is my brother." "Actually I know you because I'm friends with Kian so he mentioned you to me because I'm practically a person he can really trust."

"Oh then good to know my brother mentioned me for once." I said in a depressed voice because I knew Kian thought of me as a pain in the butt. "Where you headed?" Scarlett asked. "Uh I will be moving with Kian!" I said in a smile. "Oh,cool!" She said happily. /Please turn of all devices off we will be landing in 3 minutes please put on your seat belts\ I put on my seat belt and we landed.

As I got out of the plane me and Scarlett exchanged phone numbers and we went our ways. I called a cab and gave him the direction to the house. I arrived and paid the driver. I knocked and Kian answered. "Hey little Desert Destiny!" "Hi KiKi!" We hugged. "You grew so much you know!" "Yeah I know!" We went in and he told me we were planking the guys. I had to pretend he was my boyfriend. The guys came in a boy I think his name is Sam asked. "Who is this Kian?" I could tell he was checking me out. "This is my girlfriend Destiny!" He said.