Getting To Know O2L

Destiny's POV

I went up to my room but next thing I know I hear Kian yelling but I don't know what. I hurried downstairs and I saw a quiet Kian and boys staring at him. "Is everything fine guys?" I asked. "Yeah sis you could finish packing." Kian said to me. "Oh okay then."

I went back to my room and I started to unpack. When I finished I headed down to the living room all the guys were watching television. " Hey guys I was wondering if you guys wanted to get to know each other with me?" I said. "Sure." That all said In unison. "Well I am 17 years old and I love to sing, do art, and make music and dancing. I can swim. I love sports. I came to California to make my dream come true. I am a normal girl.mi am also shy." I told them all they had shocked faces.

"Close your mouths you're going to swallow a fly" I told them laughing. "Sorry." They said.
So tell me about your selfs. "Well you Obviously know we are internet famous we are normal too we just get opportunities." Jc said. "It was great to know you guys or should I say 'O2L'." I said laughing. They joined the laughter.

Sam's POV

Man Destiny was so beautiful but knowing all the guys like her just makes me mad and sad because they all have a chance especially Jc and Connor. "Hey Destiny do you want to hang out today?" I asked. "Sure I would love to!" She said in a happy voice.

If I get to know her more we could probably have a chance or I would have a chance with her. "Hey Kian can we talk outside?" I asked Kian. "Sure dude come on!" Kian said. "What is it man?" Kian asked. "Well please don't get mad or kill me but I really really like your sister and I hope that maybe you could give me a chance with her?" I said nervously. "Look Sam if you hurt her I will choke if you do something stupid I will beat you up and if you brake her I will kill you man but other than that it's fine but I'm not sure she will say yes because she came here to focus on her career I'm just saying Sam okay so don't get so emotional if she says no. You need to tell the guys you call dibs on her okay so that's it sam!" "Thanks Kian!" "No problem but remember what I said." "I will!"