Happy Once Again.

Destiny's POV

I woke up to see a snoring Sam next to me. I got of the bed and went down stairs to see Conrad or should I say Connor already drinking his coffee. "Hey Conrad." I said. "Don't call me that. Call me Con Da Bon." He said in a sassy tone. I laughed. "Hey Con, I decided I want to take Sam back." I said. "Well it's your decision but you should really open your eyes. Not just Sam is the one liking you here. Just think about it. There is someone besides Sam here who likes you. I'm not gonna say who it is because that not my secret to tell." He said leaving the table and sitting on the couch.

I was thinking. Who else could like me? Trevor is too young. Jc,Connor and Ricky are too old. Kian is my brother. Sam is the only one I could think. While I was eating breakfast Kian sat down across from me. "What's up sis?" He asked. "Nothing just eating." I say and wash my plate only to see a sleepy Sam coming to the kitchen. "Destiny we need to talk." Sam said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Destiny can you take me back?" Sam asked me. "Yeah, I missed you so much. We got up and went to the living room holding hands. "Are you guys back together?" Trevor asked. I nodded. "BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DESTINY DO YOU NOT SEE I LOVE YOU! YOU'VE BEEN SO DESPERATE FOR SAM AND YOU TO BE BACK TOGETHER THAT YOU DON'T EVEN CARE OF OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS TO SEE YOU BEING QITH SOMEONE ELSE! GODDAMIT DESTINY!" Ricky yelled storming out of the room.

__________________________________________

Yay

Another

Update!

- Kimy