All My Fault

Kian's POV

I pushed her and went to my room. I can't believe she would do that to Sam. And she said he was a cheater. I think I went to hard on her though. I heard thumps running down the stairs. I went to see what happened. Then I saw my sister my only fucking sister lying there blood all over her head her eyes closed. This is all my fucking fault! I feel like such a idiot why would I believe that slut that was with Sam. I should've talked to Sam first. Or better I should've let her talk. That fucking slut wanted me mad at her.

I rushed over to her and picked her up and put her on the couch. "JC CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" I yelled to Jc. He took his phone out and the ambulance came. We fallowed the ambulance to the hospital. I went to the front desk. "Hi I came to check on my sister Destiny Lawley." I said to her. She nodded and told me her room was 106. I waited out side and the doctor came out. "Are you Kian Lawley?" He asked. I nodded. "Your sister suffered no damage but she got lucky because when she hit her head her brain vain was close to where she hit her head." He said. "Can I see her?" I asked. "Sure." He said. I went in her room to find her awake. She saw me and started crying.

"I'm sorry Destiny." I said looking at the ground. She grabbed my hand. "It's okay KiKi." She said. I hugged her. She smiled.

____________________________________________________

Thank you guys so much for 190 reads! I also need you guys to audition for a role as Destiny's Friend and she'll be dating Kian!

Destiny's Friend

1) name

2) likes

3) dislikes

4) hair color

5) eye color

6) talents/hobbies

I have a twitter by the way!

TWITTER- @GuzmanAlysa (alysa is my middle name by the way)