The Date

Destiny's POV

It was the day me and Sam were going to our 'date' if I could call hang out a date. Sure I said I would focus on my career but he's so sweet and I'm guessing I'm falling really hard for him. I showered then dried my hair and straighten it. I wore a red dress with sparkles on them with black flats. I'm not really such a big fan of heels.

I went outside my room walking down the stairs. "You look beautiful!" Sam practically yelled. "Thanks." No! I blushed. Argh! We walked out the house and Sam opened the door to his car open. "Thank you!" I said giving him a kiss in the cheek. Wow! I practically jumped into a kiss in the cheek.

Sam's POV

She kissed me in the cheek. I felt my cheeks become more red then they usually are. We arrived at the the restaurant and talked. After the date we went to the park to watch the stars. She looked so beautiful I'm actually happy she doesn't wear makeup usually only if she has to go presentable.

"Um..Destiny?" I asked her. "Yeah,Sam." She looked into my eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her but looked down knowing the answer was no. "Yes, sam I would like to be your girlfriend." She smiled and kissed me in the cheek again. "I told Kian already he just gave me warnings." I told her. She just smiled.
_________________________________________________________

Hey guys I just wanted to give 01jeannine01 a shout out for voting for my book. She will be able to be in one of my books she desires. -kimy