Spill The Beans

Sam's POV

I didn't mean to hurt her. It was accident. I still lo her but I could tell she hates me now. I ruined everything. I'm going to face Kian and I know he will be me up because he said that the first day Destiny got here. Michelle and I were cuddling right now. I like her cuddles but I loved Destiny's cuddles. Ugh get it out you head Sam. "Baby I'm gonna go talk to Kian okay." I told Michelle. "K." She said giving me a peck on the lips. I went to Kai a room and knocked twice. "What's up Sam." He said. "I need to tell you something..." I said looking down.

He opened the door wider and let me in. "Tell me." He said. "I hit Detiny." I said quickly. His eyes grew from happy to Angry as hell. "What the fuck!" He yelled and punched me. It hurt like hell. "I told you not to fucking hurt her!!" He yelled again kicking me in the stomach. He beat my ass up. I left after that.

Destiny's POV

Me and the guys were chilling in Jack and Jacks hotel room. We were all casually talking. Angry Kian came in the room. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SAM HIT YOU!" He yelled making me flinch. "Because I knew you would beat his ass up. Plus he's your friend. I wouldn't want to ruin you friends ship." I said. Kian calmed downed and hung with us for a while. Everyone left and it was just me and Matt. "We haven't hinged out in a while." I said to Matt. "I know." He said looking down. "Wanna hang out?" I asked. "I uh got plans. yeah got plans. Sorry." He said leaving quickly. I was confused. Why was Matt acting weird.