Brent and Daniel!

Destiny's POV

Today we were going to the airport to pick up Brent Rivera and Daniel Skye. They were also guests apart from O2L. Everyone was calm for now. Finally some peace from drama. (LOL!) Me and Matt have been spending a lot of time together and Nash took me on a Date yesterday. Sam is trying to talk to me after what happened. To be honest I miss Sam. I really do miss him but I don't like him like that anymore. I love Nash. Notice how I said Love. I always thought of Daniel as a little brother. Brent he's my go to person besides Shawn and Matt. I trust them all.

Nash's POV

I have a bad feeling about Matt and Destiny spending lots of time together. I could tell Matt has feelings for her now. I'm not really worried about it because I mean it is her life. I just wish we can cuddle all day with her and never have to let her go.

Matt's POV

Me and Destiny we're hanging put when suddenly I feel a cream on my face. To come to realization I just got SMACK CAMMED! I turned my face to see it was Taylor who had smacked me! I got up and started chasing him around the room.

Destiny's POV

Matt was chasing Taylor. Nash got up and started chasing Taylor too when all of a sudden Nash Blacks out.

--------------------------------

Hey Guys! So After 5 more chapters there is going to be a sequel! I hope you are enjoying the the story so far and my mind is blown away for the amount of Reads I have! Thank you so much! Love you all! 😘-Kimy