Forgiveness

Destiny's POV

Kian was crying. I forgave him. Whoever told him that I cheated on Sam it's not true. I haven't even gotten my mind of him. I wants to be with him every single day. Live my life with him. He cheated on me though. I guess hew as missing me so much he couldn't help it. I decided I was going to forgive him. I can't just keep making everything feel awkward with him. It just doesn't feel right ignoring him. "Hey Ki." I said to Kian. "Yeah?" He asked. "Who told you I was supposedly cheated on Sam?" I asked. He sighed. "I believed that fucking slut that was with Sam." He said clenching his hands in fists. "It's okay KiKi Chillax bro." I said laughing. He laughed along with me. "Hey Ki? When can I get out?" I asked. "Oh right now I already signed the papers." He said.

We walked out the hospital and drove back to the O2L house. "Honey I'm Home!" I yelled. All the guys came running in even Sam. "Sam can I talk to you?" I asked. He nodded. "Sam I want to forgive you." I said. "Oh okay but I wanted to tell you that I already moved on." He said. That broke my heart. "Oh......" Is all I said before I went to my room. I cried. I didn't do anything stupid because come on I just came back from the hospital. I really love him. I don't want to move on and I'm not going to. I'm going to wait until he wants to take me back. I'm going to wait here. I'm not gonna date another guy I don't love like I love Sam. Just doesn't feel right. I looked at my eyes in the mirror and instead of being green they were grey. I sighed and got in bed. Falling into a deep sleep.

Sam's POV

Me and Destiny were talking and I had to tell her I moved on. I still loved her but I knew it just wouldn't work out. So I told her I had a girlfriend. Her reaction: running to her room crying. I feel like a douche and asswhole for moving on. I didn't move on from loving her though. I went to her room to check on her. She was asleep. I knew what I had to do I needed to brake up with my girlfriend and ask Destiny to take me back.

---------------------------_--------------------_--------------_--------

Hey guys long time I haven't written in this book. The contest is still on so keep entering well that it bye 😄- Kimy