Hurt Is The Word.

Sam's POV

I went outside the house with my penny board in hand. I was looking everywhere for Destiny. I found her sitting down on a bench of the park. "Hey I will never let Kian send you back." I told her. "I'm going to have to go though." She said to me.

Kian's POV

I'm still going to send her back for at least one month so that Ricky and Sam stop their argument. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door to find Ricky. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Don't send Destiny back." He said. "I'm just sending her back for a month okay." I said to him. He nodded and walked out of my room.

-Skipping to Airport-

Destiny's POV

it was time to go back home for a month. Me and Sam are still good together. My flight was announced. I got through security and boarded my plane. I sat down on my seat and listened to music all the way there. I got home and went to bed.

-3 weeks later-

Today I got to Skype Kian. I hearted my computer make a noise. I got up and saw Kian was calling me. "Hi Kiki." I said to him. "Hey sis." He said. He sounded sad and mad. What's wrong Kian?" I asked him. "That's a good thing you haven't seen anything yet." He said. "Kian are going to tell me what's wrong or not!?" I yelled at him. He just ended the call. What was he talking about.

Kian's POV

I couldn't tell her what Sam did to her. She would be heart broken. I can't believe this guy I told him what I would to him if he hurt my sister.

E

Jc's POV

Sam has been having a girl over for the past 2 weeks. Her name is Daria. She is such a slut. She's a fake blond. Wears to much makeup. I'm so mad at him for doing this to Destiny.

Daria's POV

I woke up before Sam. I got my phone out and I took a picture of me and him I posted it on every social media with this caption.

(Sorry if this is a real username)

@dariaisevenbetter- me and Sam has fun last night @sampottoroff and I attached the picture

Destiny's POV

I packed and took a flight to California. I got to the boys house and knocked. Jc opened the door. I pushed right through him. I walked upstairs. I knocked in all of the guys door except Sam's door. They came out running to block Sam's door. I was angry, sad and especially hurt.

"GET OUT MY WAY NOW!" I yelled. They got out my way except for Kian. "Kian move." I said. "Calm down Destiny." He said. "You really want me to be calm about this. He got out the way. I went in the room. To see that slut and Sam. I grabbed the sluts hair and yanked her of the bed. She started screaming. I walked with her hair in my hands. I threw her out the house and she landed on her face. I threw her stuff out. Her phone broke and she had no money. I went outside towards the pool.

I found her climbing on the rail. I hide. She went over it and ran towards the glass door. I followed her. She started going toward the living room and I grabbed her hair. I slammed her on the floor and I kicked her and punched her.

She started crying I let go of her and she ran out the door. I went upstairs and slapped Sam. I ran downstairs. I knew I couldn't swim so I jumped in the pool on the deep end. I felt water in my body. I blacked out. Hate is the word I had been feeling. Why would Sam do that.