Magcon Tour

Destiny's POV

- 1 month later-

Me and Matt just got to the first stop to Magcon Tour. I'm finally meeting Matt's friends. "MATT!" Yelled a boy with blue eyes. "Sup Nash." Matt said bro hugging the boy. "Hi I'm Nash Grier." He said. "Hi, my name is Destiny." I said. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. I blushed. "Thanks." I said. I met the other guys after.

I think I had a crush on Nash already. We got to the hotel room and I told them about everything and why I'm faking to be Matt's sister. They understood. "Let's play Truth or Dare!" Cam yelled. We all said yes.

After awhile it was Nash's turn. "Okay. Nash Truth or Dare?" Asked Aaron. "Dare!" Nash said. "I dare you to kiss Destiny." He said. My eyes widened. "Dude no. She doesn't want to." Nash said. Nash kept on ranting how I wasn't comfortable. To shut him up I kissed him. He kissed back. We pulled away. He looked at me in the eyes. He smiled.

"Thanks for shutting me up." He said. I smiled back. "No problem." I said. Everyone stared Awwing. "MY NEW OTP!" Yelled Cameron running around the hotel room. We started laughing. "YOURE SHIP NAME IS DASH!" Cameron kept yelling. We saddled down and we were going to sleep. Me and Nash were sharing a room. "Um...Destiny I just wanted to tell you I know it's crazy becuase we met today but I like you." Nash said. "I like you to Nash." I said to him.

"You do?" He asked. "Yup." I said smiling. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded my head. He carried me bridal style to the rest of the way to our hotel room.

Hayes ended up sleeping in the other bed while I slept with Nash on his bed.

Kian's POV

Destiny died a month ago but we met a cool friend. She's a girl. Her name is Rylie but we call her Ry. She's actually dating Sam. She has Brown hair and Blue eyes.

We all have fun. We always go to the beach together. Sam is always cuddling with her. None of the guys are sad anymore except Jc. Jc always prays that all of this was just a dream. He loved Destiny as a sister a lot. He thinks she's alive somewhere and she just ran away. I think he turned crazy.

Ricky is happy. Sam is happy. Connor is happy. Trevor is happy. I'm happy. Jc is still sad.

We got invited to be guest on Magcon Tour. We accepted. We'll see how it goes.