New.Life. With. Matt.

Destiny's POV

When the plane arrived I looked all over for Matt. The I spotted him. "Matt!" I yelled running to him. "Desty how are ya!?" He asked. "I wanted to ask you if I could move in with you?" I asked. "Sure! Why not?" He said. We went back to his house and I explained to his parents about everything that happened. They understood.

I changed my hair up a little bit. I just made it more curly. I went to matts room to see him making a vine where he supposably he's talking to his grandma and he says wait my favorite song is on. Then the music You can't stop looking at me starts. He finishes then notices I'm here. "Oh Hey!" He says. "Sup. Matt." I say laughing. "I just wanted to tell you you can go with me to Magcon!" He said to me. "Sure! Why not!" I said happy I was gonna spend time with my best friend.

Kian's POV

When I saw something I never wanted to see on the news I started crying. Destiny is Dead. She died. She's gone... Sam was a reck same goes Ricky. Jc was lost. Jc loved her like a little sister. Trevor doesn't have a singing buddy anymore. Trevor is devastated. Connor lost his Coffee and Cat friend.

Were still making youtube videos. We pretend to be happy. At least I know she's safe with my mom and dad.