Misunderstood.

Destiny's POV

I was walking down one of the hallways when I saw Scarlett. I was surprised I saw her. "Oh my god long time no see!" She screamed jumping up and down. "Yeah!" I said laughing. We hung out for a while. I walking down the hallway again going toward my room when I bumped into Jack G. "Sup Desty." He said. "Nothing. I'm just going to see Nash." I said. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. "What?" I asked. "Nash, um...went to the store." He said. "Fine." I said. "Hey Jack, can I tell you something." I asked. "Sure." He said. "I'm jealous that Sam is with someone else."I said. His eyes went wide again. "What?" I asked. I turned around to find Nash crying. "Nash no!" I said running to him. "No, don't worry I'll set you up with Sam." He said leaving. I didn't mean Jealous that way. I meant I'm jealous that he found another girl that is way prettier than me.

Nash's POV

I'm not mad at Destiny. I know they had a thing I understand. I'm not going to do anything stupid to hurt her. I stayed in me and her hotel room all day. She finally came in. "Nash-" I cut her off. "It's okay babe." I said standing up hugging her. "Nothing can brake us apart." I said to her. She nodded in the hug. I love her scent.

We broke the hug and I looked at her into her beautiful blue mixed with green eyes. I kissed her passionately with yet fireworks again. Every time we kiss I get sparks.

Jack G's POV

I hope Nash didn't flip out on her when she got back.