¶Eight

So this chapter was meant to be published yesterday but I think the world's against me because my phone was legit missing in my own house! Like..... *face palms myself* I'm sorry for this coming late..

****

"Adaeze! Have you heard?" asked Grace, sitting down next to me in the cafeteria.

"Heard what?" I ask, glad for a distraction from thinking of Pervert's outburst from two days ago. Irene you don't even know his real name. Why am I like this?

"Yeah what?!" asked Marcus, him and the rest of the boys looked at Grace with anticipation in their eyes.

"Amira is getting suspended,"she said, with a grin on her face.

"God dude that's awful," said Somto. He and Karim I later realised mainly were friends of Marcus than the other guys so they occasionally hung out with us even though they had their own clique of sorts.

Grace looked at him like as if he had just said that was dating a seventy year old divorced woman."Dude... I just said Amira got suspended, what the hell is awful about that?!" she asked, looking genuinely confused.

Edward, Marcus, Bolade and Karim laughed.
"Ignore him," said Karim, drinking a gulp from his Sprite.
"Yeah, Somto has love for everyone in his heart," said Edward, rolling his eyes.
Marcus grinned," Yeah but his love is extra large for a certain someone I know," announced Marcus, his eyes dancing.

Somto glared at him and Marcus shut up immediately.

I was about to start asking questions but Somto interrupted. "Why did she even get suspended sef?" he asked, looking at Grace.
Grace grinned as she quickly stuffed a piece of chicken she had  stolen from Marcus's tray into her mouth.
"Goat," muttered Marcus with a frown.
Grace smiled and patted his head.
"Takes one to know one sweetheart," she retorted.
"Sha... I heard that they caught her kissing an Ss3 student in the BOYS BATHROOM!" she announced, her eyes scanning our faces for reactions.

Bolade started laughing, "There's no way that kissing was the only thing that happened," he stated.
Marcus gave him a high five.
"I swear guy," he said, laughing.

"Who was the dude that "kissed" her?" I asked.

Grace shrugged. "Can't remember, my brain stopped functioning from excitement after I heard that she got suspended,".

Everyone laughed and we ate our meals before lunch break ended.

Pervert did not show up at our table.

I entered the bus immediately after school ended and made my way to the last seat at the back. My head was pounding and I just wanted to get home with no disturbance.
Ten minutes into my sub conscious state, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I groaned internally. God why?!

I look up and see Ejiro looking at me with his lips in a thin line. How are his lips so perfect looking? It's not natural.
I was about to start crushing on his cuteness once again, but I remembered the little incident in Geography class  two days ago and I frown at him.
"By your expression I can already tell that you don't want to talk to me," he said.
I stare blankly at him wondering what he could possibly want.
He sighs, "Look Irene, I wanted to say sorry for how I acted in class that day. It wasn't fair to you," he said.

So he can apologize? And he knows my name....

"I had alot going on that day and the fact that you and your boyfriend were just there talking didn't help matters," he continued.
Wait... I don't have a boyfriend.
"Look Pervert is not my boyfriend and I'm sorry we disturbed you that day, I didn't even notice that you were behind us," I said with a frown.
Ejiro starts laughing and I immediately fall in love with how his eyes look when he laughs.
"Pervert? Is that what you call him?" he asks me with a smile.
I grin and nod.

"I genuinely have no idea what his real name is to be honest,".

"Well neither do I,".

And for four seconds; I counted, we both stared at each other before the driver shouted my name meaning that we had arrived at my stop.

He smirks at me. "So we'll talk later?" he says, as I swing my bag on my shoulder.
I smile and nod before running towards the door of the bus.

I feel like this chapter is completely boring and I might make some adjustments later.

This book is actually #962 in Teen Fiction.. Um what?!!!!
Thank you guys so much for that.

Vote. Comment.

And Infinity Wars came out on Friday!!! Not that I've watched it yet or anything but still....