¶Nine

A double update because I'm nice.... :)

***

For the next week school was great and all, except for the fact that Pervert wasn't talking to me.  Correction, he was not talking around me. Like I'd see him gisting with the guys and Grace but the moment I was close enough for him to see me, he'd immediately stop talking..and for some reason, I was the only one who noticed his changed behavior.

Don't get it twisted, I did not in anyway care that he was not disturbing my life and destiny, infact I loved that he was leaving me alone, what I didn't love was the fact that I was being ignored. I hate being ignored even when I deserve it. I still hate it.
"Dude, were you listening to me at all?" whined my brother.
I realize immediately that I was probably just staring at him while being caught up in my own thoughts.
"You know I wasn't," I say, standing up from the living room floor where me and him were playing Ludo together. Well technically we were supposed to be playing Ludo but we ended up just using our phones until my battery died and I just sat there thinking.

"You're the worst sister ever," shouted Isaac, being the dramatic girl he truly is.
"You're the worst sister ever too," I said smiling at him.
"I'm not even a girl,"he stated, rolling his eyes.
"I beg to differ," I say, going to turn on the TV. For being such a drama queen, Isaac could only entertain me for so long.
"My buddy downstairs begs to differ," he said.

What's that even supposed to mean... Wait...

"Dude ewww!Gross," I screamed at him. He fell on the ground laughing.
"Why the hell would you say that to me?!!!!" I cried. Oh God cleanse my mind and my ears.
"You disgusting little perve..." I didn't bother completing my sentence because I suddenly remembered Pervert and how he was ignoring me.

How fantastic.... Ugh

"I'm disowning you!" I said, stomping out of the living room. I was way to traumatized to watch TV now.
"I didn't know it was possible to disown someone who's already disowned you!" Isaac shouted from behind me.
"Shut up!"

"Can both of you stop screaming?!" shouted my mom from upstairs.

"Adaeze started it!" shouted Isaac at the exact same time I shouted "Isaac started it!"

"Biko unu mechie onu,please all of you shut up," my mom shouted.
"If your grandma wakes up, I won't beg for you people when she decides to punish you both," she said and immediately the house was pin drop silent.

"Good, now no more shouting,"that was the last thing she said before slamming her door.

I started to make my way upstairs to my room but as soon as my left foot touched the first step, the bell to our house rang.

I heard Isaac immediately jump up from the living room, but I of course was closer so I ran to the door before him.

I swung the door open and my blood ran cold.
Isaac appeared next to me and I felt him stiffen next to me.

"Can you please tell your mom that I want to talk to her," said the man standing at the door.

He was most definitely not who I  thought I'd see standing at our door on a Saturday morning.

A/N
I know it was short but.... Ooouuu cliffhanger... So I know some of you already suspect who the man is... Well you're right. *smirk* Or maybe you're wrong...

Vote. Comment on what you think.

And hope you had a better week than I did.