Chapter 5

Gianna's P.O.V.

I woke up with a big smile on my face I don't know why especially after that nightmare last night. I feel bad for scaring Hayes but eh he will get over it. I sat up grabbed my phone looked through my social media sites followed, comment on pictures of me from Jack's fans or mine, tweeted some fans back. I got an evil Idea of taking a picture of sleepy Hayes and posting it on Twitter.

@GiannaGilinsky: wake up sleepyhead @HayesGrier 'picture'

My phone started going off with notifications but since I had it on do not disturb I ignored them. I started to shake Hayes' arm trying to wake him up. He groaned in response and slowly open his eyes. He got up and stretched.

"Imma take a shower?"

"Okay. hurry up" he replied.

I walked in the bathroom. And you know the rest once I was done I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth and hair. then put a robe on and grabbed my ootd. It was a black long sleeve that was cropped a little more above my belly button and a black skirt that had pink floral pattern, white low converse, oh and I forgot a black lace bra and thong, and white converse brand socks. I put a long gold necklace that had arrows and my gold Michael kors watch with my black ray bands and a black cross body Michael kors purse.

Hayes was in the shower but I really needed to put my makeup on and do my hair.

"Hayes can I do my makeup?" I yelled through the door and the water hitting the bottom of the tub.

"Yeah, it's unlocked" he yelled back.

I opened the door and started to do my makeup which was a natural smokey and winged eyeliner and blush. I didn't really need concealer because I had no blemishes. And I didn't need foundation I was pretty tan. Then I applied pink lip gloss stain. Right when I was gonna move on to hair a Hayes stopped the water.

"Hey can you pass me a towel?" he said peeking his head out of the shower curtain. I nodded and grabbed hims towel and passed it to him. He soon came out to with a towel around his waist. I took out the blow dryer to do my hair since it was still wet.

"Hey can blow dry my hair?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah come here." he walked over to you it was really hard because he was taller.

"Sit on the counter, here let me help you" he picked me from my waist and set me on the counter to where I can blow dry his hair.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hayes' P.O.V.

while she was blow drying my hair I couldn't help to look at her boobs I mean they were right in front of me what was I supposed to do.

"What are you looking at?" shit. I'm caught.

"Nothing..." she let out a small giggle after I said that.

"Weirdo" she rolled her eyes. "done now go get ready we have an hour"

"Wait I'm missing something." I said trying to look for 'something'

"What is it?" she asked.

"This"i said grabbing her face gently and kissing her lips. "sorry I really needed that"

"It's okay I did too" soon my lips turned into a smile and so did hers.

"I better get ready" I said.

"I should do my hair" she replied.

I walked to the room and picked out my outfit which was Black jeans, red flannel that sleeves were rolled up to the top of my elbow, brown belt, red vans, oh and my blue American eagle boxers and vans socks.