Chapter 23

*NOT EDITED*

~Gianna's P.O.V.~

I set Skylynn down to join Hayes and Elizabeth's conversation.

"So what y'all talking about." I asked

"Nothing just catching up" hayes responded fast

"I'm going to take Skylynn to her friends house for a play date." Elizabeth left with Sky.

"C'mon let's go upstairs" Hayes got up and I followed him.

I waked into his room and sat on his bed. Hayes closed the door and walked over to me and kissed me. Seconds later the kiss got heated and it turned into a make out session. Hayes over my lying body.

"Baby?" He said into the kiss.

"Yeah?"

"There is something I got to tell you?" He rolled off of me and laid next to me as we both just stared at the white ceiling.

"Your not pregnant are you?" I jokingly asked.

"Haha very funny Gianna but no really I'm..." He paused

"You're what." I asked

"I'm moving" he mumbled loud enough for me to hear him.

He turned to look at me and I did the same I can see sorrow in his beautiful blue eyes. He reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I'm not sure what to really feel I'm basically just mentally and physically confused at the moment.

"Come here." He grabbed me and I snuggled into his chest. We stayed like this for a couple of seconds as I traced his arm with my finger giving him little goosebumps.

"When are leaving?" I asked.

"In a month, just me Nash and cam but I think your brother jack are buying a I house soon and so is Taylor and Matt"

"Great all my best friends, brother, and boyfriend are leaving me to where exactly?"

"California, L.A."

"Oh..."

"Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner I was scared, and I was even scarred when I asked to be my girlfriend."

"It's okay I understand that you are following your dreams to being an actor and I don't want to be the Person to bring you down" I said as he played with my hair.

"I appreciate that from you and that's why I don't want to leave you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you Hayes"

_____________________________________________________________

I'm alive 😄

Sorry I haven't updated it's just that being phone less really sucks 😢

I'm getting the iPhone 6 soon so expect more updates which means a lot more drama 😁

Another reason I haven't been updating is because I've been spending a lot of time with my older brother and sister because of some family stuff and yeah so 😕

So I need more stories to read so go comment some down right...

↪️HERE

oh and expect a 25 facts about me ☺️

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE 😄

COMMENT🐶

SHARE🎍

ADD TO LIBARY🏠

FOLLOW ME1⃣

DM ME😘

🐊