Chapter 13

*NOT EDITED*

•••Hayes' P.O.V.•••

I woke up with the bright shinning sun reflecting on the balancing window onto my face. I groaned in annoyance of the sun.

I sat up. Soon regretting it because of my major headache.

I turned around to see Gianna not in her bed. I remembered what happened last night.

I bet after I left the party that kid Luke probably drugged her some more then knocked her up. She probably won't even remember what happened last night. And when she does Luke wouldn't even bother to contact her.

I wish she would have just left with me even if I was a little harsh on her. I just wanted her to be safe. That's what best for a friend to do is be there for them.

I'm not trying to say Gianna is stupid but her not leaving with me was a stupid move of her's.

I got up took some Advil for my horrible headache. And took a shower. Once I was done I put on my white basket ball shorts, black nike sweater, black nike socks, white and black Jordan's. I let my hair air dry this time.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Gianna's number. Even if I'm mad at G I'm worried about her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I sat up and saw I was fully naked under the covers. Wait what? I turned to see Luke laying down next to me.

Wait no. Did I. Did I have sex with Luke last night? I mentally face palmed my self. I need to leave. I really need to leave. I got up noticing I had a horrible head ache.

My phone was still ringing. I hurried putting my clothes on. I grabbed my purse. And was about to walk out the door but before I left I checked if Luke was up but he wasn't. I sighed in relief. I slowly made my way down the stairs and out the door.

I revived another call. I pulled out my phone to see the screen read. Hayes☝️😜💙🙈. I smiled. He might know what happened last night since he did come with me, right?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you.?." he said seriously.

"I'm outside Luke's house, can you pick me up?" I asked.

He hung up. wait what? why'd he hang up. he did seem a little mad but why? I'm completely clueless on what happens last night.

I sat on the curve of the block which was 3 houses down of Luke's friends house.

I sat there for about 5 minutes just trying to remember anything from last night but I couldn't.

I saw a black SUV pull up in front of me. And then I saw.

Hayes. He got out of the car.

I immediately got up and ran to him giving him the biggest hug I could and to have him not hug back. I looked up at him with a confused expression across my face.
He didn't even bother to look down at me he just looked straight across with a blank expression.

"Thank you Hayes, thank you."

I was about to lean in and kiss him but he turned his face so I kissed his cheek.

What's wrong with him? what did I do?

"Get in the car." he said not even caring to look at me.

I never seen Hayes this mad at me. But for what? Usually Jack would be the one to yell at me and Hayes to be there.

I got in the car followed by Hayes. The driver started the car. The car soon filled with silence.

"Hayes?" I tried breaking the silence.

"Hayes?" I tried again

"Hayes? look I don't remember anything" I still didn't receive a sound from him.

I just ignored it and looked out the window. Hoping to get my best friend back.

________________________

Thank you for those who sticked around after that long week. I know I told you guys I would try to fit something in but I didn't realize my schedule was so busy.

This is just a filler I'm writing the next chapter after this. Just to make it up for the lost days.

Thank y'all for your support. Much love towards each one of you. 💕

Btw next chapter is going to be Nashty. FYI

✌️