Chapter 6

Gianna's P.O.V.

After I got off the phone with Jack who just wanted to say goodnight. I turned around to see Hayes knocked out on the bed on his stomach laying in a x (not sure if that made sense). I walked up to him and kissed his head "goodnight Hayes" I walked over to my bed and soon fell asleep.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Wake up, today's magcon day 2!" Hayes yelled jumping on my bed.

"Ugh, I don't want to get up"i groaned shoving my face in the pillow deeper.

"But you have to so, move it"

I finally got up and walked to my suitcase and picked out my yellow, green, blue, purple and pink tie- dye shorts that have studs on the pockets, a whit cropped loose shirt that says fetch in pink letters with a black outline, white converse socks and black and low converse, white lace bra and thong, and a flower head band that match my shorts a fan gave me along with some friendship bracelets I also revived from fans along with my diamond stud earrings.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower cleaned my face, then changed into my outfit, I blow dried my hair then curled beach waves then put my flower crown on. I brushed my teeth. I did my makeup which consisted winged eyeliner, blush, pink lipgloss.

I came out to see Hayes already dressed. With a diamond brand tie- dye shirt that had the sent of axe and black jeans with his bright blue vans and his hair perfectly combed.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked.

"Yeah, in the Nash's room you took forever" he complained.

"Looks like we are matching"

"Yeah I know weird, right?"

We walked to the convention and were greeted with many fans. We got a lot if " I ship it" as we were walking together down maybe because we are matching. Idk. We stopped to take some picks but security told we had to go backstage.

@@@@After Magcon@@@@

The fans were crazy they were trying to jump the stage and go back stage we were told we had to stay in our rooms all day because fans found out what level we were on and trying to get in but we had security on each corner.

"Let's do something I'm bored" I whined plopping on the bed.

"Like what?" Hayes said crawling up next to me and started to tickle me. And I'm very ticklish.

"Haha, stop, hahaha, please, Hayes, hahaha!" I laughed.

"Kiss me." he said with a smirk.

I grabbed his face aggressively and kissed him let's just say it got pretty intense. I was lying down as he had his arms to help support him. I was playing with his hair. As he was exploring my mouth.

"Hayes." I said in between the kiss.

"Mhmm."

"I trust you and I want you to be my first but still just my friend." I said get thing shy holding his face as he stared at me.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes."

________________________

More later today.

Don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD TO LIBARY

FOLLOW ME

-ME 💕