Chapter 27

||NOT EDITED||

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

By now I was laid on the bed fully naked as well as Hayes who was on top of me using his arms to hold his weight.

Hayes was kissing my neck leaving little love bites.

"Hayes?" I moaned softly

"Mhmm?" he continued to kiss down my neck.

I pulled chin up softly to face me.

"Let's make this time different"

He nodded his head agreeing with me, we weren't going to have sex.

We were going to make love.

We continued to make out for 3 more minutes then Hayes positioned hisself at my entrance and began to slowly thrust.

The room filled with soft moans and "I love you's"

Once Hayes and I calmly released we pulled apart and lied on his. Bed snuggled next to each other and fell asleep.

*2 weeks later*

••••Writer's P.O.V.•••

Today is the day before Hayes, Nash, Cam, and Carter leave to LA. So last night they hung out at Jack G. And Gianna's house and slept over. The rest of the boys (Jack, Jj, Dillion, Sammy, Taylor, Matt, Aaron, and Shawn) don't leave for LA in 4 more weeks leaving Gianna behind in NC.

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I woke up to the smell of freshly baked muffins. The only person that I know that can bake the best muffins is, SHAWN!

I sat up from the floor where all the boys and I slept. I tried my best to not wake up Hayes or Sammy who slept next to me. Once I stood up I inhaled the delicious spell but this time I felt the urge to puke.

I ran to the bathroom and let it all out. I felt someone help pull my hair out of my face and rub my back.

"Are you okay, G?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, I think I just got food poisoning from last night"

"Okay well muffins are in the kitchen if you want some"

He was about to leave but just thinking of muffins made be throw up even more. So Shawn stayed behind.

Once I was done, Shawn left to wake up the boys while I brushed my teeth.

I walked into the kitchen to see everyone sitting down at the table and eating. I sat next to Hayes.

"Good morning beautiful." he tried to kiss me but I turned my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm just sick." he nodded his head in reply.

"Woah Gianna, that's you third one" Taylor noticed.

I didn't notice how much I've a ten especially three since these muffins are so big.

"Are you sure you are sick?" Matt asked.

"Yeah,"

The day went by pretty fast right now it's 5:30pm and we are eating pizza and watching movies.

"Babe, not be rude but your awfully eating a lot" Hayes said.

"Sorry" I felt ashamed.

"It's okay, come here" I rested my head on his shoulder as are legs tangled. He lightly kissed my forehead as I wrapped my hands around his torso.

An hour later Hayes, Nash, Cam, and Carter left to eat dinner with their families. The rest of the boys stayed behind to play video games.

I was pretty tired so I went to my room and plugged In my earbuds to listen to some music as I fell asleep.

______________________

Sorry this chapter kinda sucked but I was in a rush because I forgot yesterday since I went to the movies with some friends after school and I felt bad because I haven't updated. 😔

I know I said I'll update 2 times a week and I'm gonna try as hard as I could to fit that in my schedule for you guys 😊

Thanks again for all your support and stayed updated with my chapters to know how this will all end. 😉

I love y'all see you soon later hopefully 😘

DONT FORGET TO:😞

VOTE😁

COMMENT😘

SHARE😍

ADD TO LIBARY😉

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA INFO. IN MY BIO ON MY PAGE HERE ON WATTPAD ☺️

DM ME😄

Precious 😜