Chapter 20

*NOT EDITED*

•••Hayes' P.O.V.•••

I'm really happy to be with Gianna. She such a funny and sometimes sweet girl. I just hope she doesn't take it the wrong way of me being her boyfriend after we had sex, twice.

(Sorry short POV)

*Next Day*

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I woke up in a very happy mood until I realized today we are leaving, going home and tomorrow is school. Summer went by really quick. I'm just glad I spent it with the people that mean the most to me. Especially everything that happened between a Hayes and I.

I took a quick shower before Sammy woke up and put on my black lulu lemon leggings, red magcon sweater, red Ugg boots with bows in the back, I put my hair in a top knot once it was semi- hair dried, applied mascara and eos lip balm. I just added my black Ray bands just cause.

I let Sammy used the shower next, while he was doing that I gathered all my stuff in my luggage and my Cary on. We had 5 minuets left till we had to meet at the lobby so I went on my phone like usual. I revived a text from Hayes saying.

From Hayes 🙉💙: Good morning beautiful see you in a few 😉

To Hayes 🙉💙: Good morning to you too, see ya 😘

"Ready?" Sammy asked at the door entrance of the room.

"Yup," I got up we walked to the elevator.

"I don't want to go home, I don't want summer to end." I pouted.

"It's okay kiddo, we always have next summer, right?" Sammy pulled me in a side hug.

"I guess" I mumbled.

We made our way outside the elevator to see all the boys gathered around. I see Hayes first I run up behind him and hug him from his back and kissed him on his cheek.

"Oh, hey babe" Hayes said turning around hugging me back.

"Hey, so are you going to sit next to me on flight?" I asked looking up from his chest.

"Yeah, but I call window." He pecked my lips

•~•

•••Hayes P.O.V.•••

After getting situated in the plane, G fell asleep on my shoulder I don't blame her it's 9:00am and that early for us. I just looked at her and admired how flawless she really is, I kissed her forehead and decided to join her on her nap by resting my head on her's lightly.

*after plane ride*

We were all exiting the airport getting in our Taxis to take us all home.

"Bye G, hang out tomorrow just us at the lake?" I asked Gianna.

"Bye, yeah sure if love to." she kissed me on the lips then got into her taxi with Jack and Jack plus Sammy cause they all live next to each other.

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I entered my house with Jack following behind.

"Well magcon was interesting this year" Jack said as we set our luggage by the side of the door.

"Yeah it was." I agreed with him.

"Look G I'm sorry abo-" I knew it exactly what he was talking about but I didn't care for it anymore.

"It's okay Jack that was the past and remember what you always told me?"

"The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present" we said together.

I pulled him in a hug. "I love you Jack you are best big brother a girl could have" I said into his chest.

"I love you G" he kissed my forehead.

"I'm going to go up pack now." I pulled away grabbing my luggage and carry on.

"I'm gonna watch some tv" he walked to the movie room.

I struggled grabbing my luggage pulling it up all the stairs. Finally when I reached my room I started in packing putting the dirty clothes in the dirty clothes and clean back in my closet.

I wanted to watch a movie so I went down stairs into movie room to see Jack passed out on one of the reviling chairs. I grabbed him a blanket from the cabinet and put on him.

I went back upstairs to my room and laid in my bed watching Divergent on my laptop.

After the movie I thought about my date with Hayes at the lake and need to know what time to get ready so I texted him.

To Hayes 🙉💙: hey, what time should I be ready for tomorrow?

Not a minute later

From Hayes 🙉💙: 12:00 I'll meet you at your house.

To Hayes 🙉💙: Kay, Good night babe x😘

From Hayes 🙉💙: Good night love 😘

And with that I fell asleep like how I fell in love with Hayes slowly then all at once.

(I know I wrote it backwards I wanted, okay? Okay.)

________________________

Just a filler for what's going to happen next. 😊

Thanks y'all for 19k reads 😵

Love y'all so so so much 💕

Comment your favorite emojis right...

Here ➡️

I'll update soon don't worry🔜

Btw today was the first day of school for me and it sucked 😑

Bye!👋

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE 💎

COMMENT 🌴

DM ME💕

ADD TO LIBARY🔫

SHARE✖️

FOLLOW ME ✌️

💙