Chapter 18

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I woke up to Hayes giving me small kisses all over my face. I giggled without opening my eyes.

"Come on lazy wake up," he tickled me and continued to kiss my face.

"I don't want," I pout my lips opening my eyes." I wanna stay in bed and cuddle with you all day" I turned us over so I was lying on him with my head rested on his chest facing him.

He kissed me on the forehead and played with my hair, " you missed." I said.

"What?" he asked confused

"You missed."

He got the hint and kissed me passionately on the lips. "there happy?" he asked.

"Very."

I noticed Shawn wasn't in the room he is probably getting breakfast or is at sound check in magcon area thingy. Idk

"Come on let's go take a shower MAGcon is going to start soon and I have something planned for the two of us later on tonight." he smirked helping me get up from the bed.

"Where?" I asked

"It's a surprise" he smirked turning on the water from the shower.

"I hate surprise and you know that" I pouted my lips and gave him my best doggy eyes.

"To bad." he patted my head. I swat his hand off of me with my arms crossed.

He just laughed and started stripping his clothes off and I followed him into the shower.

Nothing 'Nashty' happened between us just a few pecks on the lips nothing more, well I lied we did apply soap on each other but nothing intense.

We dried off and Hayes gave me his sweats and a shirt so I can go to my room and change.

"I'll meet you at the convention are?" I asked

"Yeah, see you in a little bit babe" he kissed me on the lips.

I exited his room and entered mine after. I decided on wearing undies, light blue acid wash denim high waisted shorts, maroon bow looking bandeau, back cardigan, black flats, gold bracelets, gold MK watch, gold small heart necklace, gold small stud earrings, and gold rings on my fingers.

I blow dried my hair and curled it with my wand because I'm from hog warts. jk. Curls ended perfectly at the mid bottom of my back. I applied cream eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and red lip stain it doesn't smear. Without leaving my room I applied my favorite Justin Bieber perfume Somebody and grabbed my iphone.

I was exiting my room when I bumped into security.

"You have to go with us through the back there is a lot of fans out there." one of the security guards said.

I followed to the back to see all the guys lined up getting ready to be announced I couldn't see Hayes over the ten boys' heads.

"Ready?" Jack asked me.

"Yup" I said popping the P.

Bart came over to me and Jack and said we are sharing M&G line.

They announced Hayes' name first then went down the list. Music was blasting of course lights were on and flashing. The fans were hyped. it's sad to think summer is over.

•~•

After taking pictures with fans and signing autographs. We got a break in the back room.

I was walking to the table where they displayed in-n-out burgers where most of the boys were attacking, when a hand wrapped around my mouth and the other picked me up. I tried kicking and screaming but the guy wouldn't give up I was pulled outside in the alley when the person let go of me as soon as they did I slapped the person as hard as I could I couldn't see who it was because their back was faced towards me and they were slouched down.