Chapter 19

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I saw a table for two in the middle of the beach with a rose and candle displayed and two waters placed by two plates and utensils . I heard the limo behind me start, I turned around to see Cameron and Nash dressed like butlers.

"Where's Hayes?" I asked them as they approached me.

"He'll be here soon for now take a seat." Cameron said pulling seat out for me to sit.

I sat there looking at the sun setting on the horizon when I felt two hands touch my shoulder I turned around to meet those beautiful blue eyes. Hayes was wearing a black button up with red and real design with his hike shorts, black nike socks, and black vans. I noticed something new about him. His hair. it honestly looks really hot on him.

"Hayes your hair, you finally cut it"

"Surprise." he smiled. Making me giggle a little

"Who dared you to cut your hair?" I asked

"Carter said I should try something new and maybe cut my hair short, you like?" he asked.

"I love." I replied.

He sat down in the seat in front of me.

"Hayes this is beautiful, thank you." I said.

"Anything for my best friend." we smiled at each other.

Nash came up to us and asked "I'll take your order now."

"Do you have spaghetti?" I asked.

"Sushi it is for the both of you." he walked away.

"Sorry not much of a choice." Hayes said.

"It's okay but where are they getting the food?" I asked.

"To be honest it's room service, we put it in the SUV and brought it here." He laughed and I joined.

"Here's your food." Cameron set the food down.

"Will that be all for you two?" he asked. Before we could reply he said "okay then, bye." and left.

"I guess they won't be getting a good tip" I joked

We small talked the rest of the dinner. Once we were done Hayes got up from his seat.

"Come with me?" he he put his hand out for me to take.

While holding into Hayes hand with one hand I took off my shoes with the other.

We ran towards the water laughing and just enjoying each others company.

I was starring at the moon as it was just above the horizon.

"It's beautiful isn't?" hayes asked joking by my side. He grabbed my hand and intertwine our fingers.

"Very." I responded

"Like you." Hayes said making me blush.

I looked up at him to see him already looking at me.

"Gianna?"

"Yes, Hayes"

"Will you do me the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend?" he asked taking out a large Tiffany blue square box with the hand that wasn't holding my hand.

I was speechless to see a beautiful silver necklace with two hearts interlocking and one of the hearts with diamonds.

"Yes. Hayes I will be honored to be your girlfriend." he smiled a big toothy smile that I love.

"May I?" he asked refuting to putting the necklace on me. I nodded my head yes.

Once the necklace was place on me I held it admiring it's beauty.

"Hayes I love it thank you so much." I said pulling him in the tightest hug ever.

I looked up from his chest to meet his ocean blue eyes. He leaned in and I did to soon our lips crashed. The kiss was full of passion. It wasn't like our other kisses this kiss meant something so much more.

We pulled away.

"Hayes?"

"Yea?"

"Not to break the moment or anything but I think the boys are leaving now" I pointed to the moving SUV.

He noticed it and picked me up bridal style running towards the car. I guess they noticed us and stopped.

We got in the car and boys were all laughing telling Hayes and I how they really wanted to ditch us.

Today was... amazing!

________________________

NOT MY BEST BUT IT WAS RUSHED, SORRY. 😕

WHO ELSE IS ADDICTED TO CASH DASH AND GETS FRUSTRATED?🙋

I START SCHOOL TOMORROW😿

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT😊

GOODBYE, ILOVEY'ALL 💙

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE💎

COMMENT💕

DM ME🌴

ADD TO LIBARY🔫

FOLLOW ME✌️

Share✖️

👑