Chapter 25

*NOT EDITED*

~Hayes' P.O.V.~

(3 weeks later)

Halloween is in 3 days and our friend Teo is throwing a big party. Right now Gianna and I holding hands walking to my car from school. I'm taking us both to go get Halloween costumes at the Spirit store.

"Hayes, how about I'll be Belle and you can be the Beast" Gianna laughed.

"How about we not do that." I focused on the road

"Ugh, you are making this so hard." She sighed looking out the window with her head resting oh her arm.

"When we get to the store and try some costumes on we'll make our final decision, okay?" I sured her.

"Yeah." She mumbled

I'm pretty sure she isn't that upset over a costume. She is probably thinking about me moving. I try not to mention it to her because I don't want her to be sad all the time, I love her way to much to hurt her. I can see from the corner of my eye, Gianna staring out the window with sad puzzled eyes. I try to comfort her by grabbing her hand that was rested on her lap and bring it up to my lips to kiss it and rest in the middle of us while driving with one hand.

We arrived at the store. I saw this little both setting thing they had set up and if you step on a button on the floor something pops up to scare you. So without Gianna paying much attention I led her to the booth. She accidentally step on a button and a clown popped up.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed running to the front of the store.

I almost peed on myself because I was laughing so much. Gianna had her arms crossed with her hip popped out. I walked over to her.

"That wasn't funny Hayes" she pouted

"Yes, it was, look." I showed her my phone.

It was a vine of her getting scared and running away screaming.

"You are so mean." She started to walk away from me.

"Gianna wait up." I called catching up to her.

"Look I'm sorry I forgot how much you are scared of clowns come here." I pulled her into a hug and gave her small pecks all over her face.

"Hayes, stop." She whined

"Never" I continued.

"We are in public."

"Who cares let them know how much I love you."

~Gianna's P.O.V.~

After trying on a bunch of costumes, goofing around, and making vines or posting videos or pictures on snapchat. We came out the store with two costumes which was Superman and Wonder Woman. Which are our favorite super heroes.

"Goodnight babe, love you see you at school tomorrow." hayes said

"goodnight, love you Hayes,don't remind me." I kissed him closing the door to his car and went into my house

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(3 days later the night of the HALLOWEEN PARTY)

I just came out of the shower and am now blow drying my hair. Once I'm done I curl the ends of my hair and then apply my makeup which consist of blue & goldish eyeshadow with my black eyeliner winged and traced over with gold glitter eyeliner over the black to make my makeup pop. I added some blush and my red lip stain to match my costume. I went into my room and put on my costume which was a lea-tart. It was red, tight and strapless on the top with the Wonder Woman logo. The bottom of the costume was blue with white stars. I added my gold wrist cuffs and gold headband with a red star in the middle. I latched the gold rope to the side of my costume. For Jewelry I just put on my gold stud earrings. My shows were red knee heel boots I found in my mom's closet.

I received a text from Hayes saying he was outside so I grabbed my phone and tried my best not to fall down the stairs.

Jack, Jj, Sammy, Nash, Taylor, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Cameron, and Dillion were in the movie room watching scary movies.

I walked out the door to see Hayes wearing his Superman costume, it had fake muscles two which looked really funny. He even put his hair like how superman wears it which looks really sexy.

"Checking me out?" He flexed his arms

Making me giggle

"If I was would that be so bad?" I asked coming closer to him

"Not at all because I can't help but look at your butt" he smirked

"Charming aren't you?" I joked. I kissed him for about 10 seconds and we got into his car and off to the party.

____________________________________________

So you should be expecting something really big coming soon in this story it may not happen in the next few chapters but it's going to happen soon so prepare for anything. 😜

I find it funny how I make Gianna seem like a total slut, i don't know why though 😂

Btw I kinda don't like the iOS8 it's kinda lame 😒

Besides all that y'all should go follow me on my social medias and other stuff😏

Twitter: PreciousRios

IG: Precious.Rios

Vine: Precious C. Rios

Migrage: PreciousRios

Mobli: PreciousRios

Snapchat: itsPresh1617

Kik: PreciousRios

And if you follow me or add me somehow tell me you found me from watt pad so I can follow you 😉

Okay, so I'm so close 40k reads please help me reach it 🙏

Other than that I'm tired so goodnight my lovely reads, I love you all 💕

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD TO LIBARY

FOLLOW ME

DM ME

Precious 🌴 <- that's new