Chapter 16

*NOT EDITED*

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

"Hey Gianna" he smiled.

"Look Luke if you came over here to look for me to talk about last night-" he cut me off.

"I wasn't going to, my dad owns this hotel and I came to drop him off something."

"Oh I'm sorry it's just I didn't mean things to go far last night."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's just I have someone in mind and-" and again he cuts me off.

"It's Hayes isn't it?" he asked.

"What makes you think it's him?"

The door to elevator opens to the lobby.

"Well bye Gianna, see you sometime?"

"Yea" I mumbled.

I walked over to the front desk and asked the lady for new room. She asked me why, I just made up an excuse about noise from room above. Good thing she fell for it and had one room open for us but the bad part was it was next to Jack's room.

I was walking down the hall to my old room to get my stuff when Cameron stopped me.

"Bart wants us at the meeting room right now, he found out what happened and he isn't so happy about his boys fighting."

"Where's Hayes?" I asked

"He's already there and so is everybody else, come on" he waved for me to follow.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I followed behind Cameron through the doors. Everyone's eyes were on me except for Jack. I sat down next to Aaron and Matthew.

"I brought all of you guys here to talk about what happened a few hours ago," Bart went on "I don't really appreciate two of my boys fist fighting, this is suppose to be a family..." I looked at Jack, he looked up at me, he looked disgusted and rolled his eyes then focused his attention on Bart who rabbled on about what family means and stuff like that.

"Now I hope I taught you all something you can all leave except for Hayes, Jack, and Gianna." Bart told the boys.

Once they left the room it was just us three and bart sitting at the table.

"I want to know what happened, Hayes you first."

I looked at Hayes he was about to say something when Jack stood up.

"I'd like to go first." Jack said.

"Okay then, go on." Bart nodded his head taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well first I'd like to say I don't appreciate by little sister and friend fucking each other." Jack said making Bart spit his coffee out I turned to look at him he looked surprised.

"Wait what... you mean to tell me-" I cut Bart off.

"Yes that is what he means, he said it didn't he, so what if I had sex with my best friend that isn't anybody's business except Hayes and I's." I raised my voice standing up.

"She's right." Hayes finally said something.

"Oh shut up Hayes." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Okay, now can you all sit back down and tell me where things went wrong." Bart said.

"What went wrong was them two banging each other." Jack pointed at us then sat down.

"That is not what I meant, I mean when you hit Hayes." Bart said.