Chapter 26

* NOT EDITED*

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

We pulled up to the front of the house the sight was deranged. Your typical wild Halloween party. I turn to look at Hayes expression he looked like a 4 year old boy that just got a new puppy on Christmas.

Hayes has always been a big fan of parties especially Halloween parties. But once Hayes is bored or out of it, it's time to go home.

We walk up to the house hand in hand cause we're that couple. We stop at the front of the door we some people are hanging out or puking.

"Stay by my side the whole time, okay?" Hayes sternly said.

"But what if I have to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Then I'll go with you, easy."

"ill, no I like my bathroom privacy, ya creep" I teased.

"Whatever, come here" he pulled me by my waist.

"I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you too." I replied.

We were about to kiss but the door swung open to reveal one of our friends Izzy. (😉)

"Hey, look the party couple is here!" she slurred loudly holding her red cup in the air that most certainly had alcohol in it.

Once she announced that everyone was cheering or howling. I let go of Hayes' grip feeling very awkward and kinda embarrassed.

Our main small group of friends came up to the both of us.

"OMG, G your costume is so hot!" Izzy said.

"Totally" Kellie said.

"Love it" Kendall said.

"Same super cute." Amaya said.

I got other replies from the girls. I noticed the boys and girls split up in our group which meant Hayes basically ditched me. What a waste of his small lecture.

I took only 2 shots with my friends and right now I'm drinking my first beer of the night. I'm not trying to have a terrible hangover tomorrow like the last time I went to a crazy party.

I was dancing with my other friends from my school and still can't find Hayes.

I was getting tired and in need of a break from everyone's sweaty and warm bodies so I sat my self on an empty couch. I was soon joined by the one and only Hayes Grier.

He laid his head back in exhaustion with a sigh and rested his right hand on my thought while the left hand held his red cup.

"Hey" Hayes said.

"Hi, so what happened to never leaving each others side?" I asked.

"Well, you see our crazy friends over there?" he pointed to our friends dancing and Kendall singing and dancing to drunk in love. (OMG TBT TO KENDALL SINGING AND DANCING TO DRUNK IN LOVE IN DISNEYLAND)

We both laughed.

"Where were you though?" I asked.

"I was out at the barbecue pit by the pool with the guys."

"Oh." I replied.

"Why did you think I took off to go hook up with some girl for, how long have we been here," he checked his phone for the time, "...an hour?"

"No, just... idk I trust you Hayes and I love that I could it's just I'm not used to having a trusting relationship." I said kissing him on the lips.

"I know and I'm sorry." he replied kissing me again.

"Come on let's go home I'm getting bored and it's already midnight."

"Thank god I've been meaning to leave." Hayes sighed in relief making me giggle.

We got into Hayes' car. "Want to stay at my place Nash is sleeping over your place and my parents are away?"Hayes asked.

"Yeah"

"Yes" I heard hayes mumble which I don't think I was suppose to.

We were able to drive back home since we didn't drink much.

Once we pulled up to his drive way Hayes parked the car, "wait here for a sec.," He unbuckled his seatbelt and got out went around the car and open the door for me.

"O0o, thank you" he took my hand to help me out the car.

Once he shut the door to the car I was softly pushed by Hayes against the car. His face was as close as if he was going to kiss me but not just looking straight into my eyes as I looked into his.

He glanced at my lips then at my eyes and began kiss me with a strong passionate kiss. The kiss got well you know the usual heated make out session.

Without breaking the kiss he picked me up and carried me to the front door struggling to open the front door but eventually did it. The he carried me up the stairs to his room.

____________________________________________

I stopped there well because I felt like it jk I'm actually having someone help write this story. 😊

You'll get to know her in the next chapter so stay updated for when that is 😁

Also big big sorry for not updating sooner I feel like such a horrible person 😔

It's just with school, applying to high schools, and other stuff I haven't been able to update much. 😒

But that'll change I was thinking about updating two days a week for now on 😏

And OMG GUYS!!!!

46.26k READS ARE YOU KIDDING ME?🙀

OH MY DEER HORSE RELISH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THATS AMAZING. 🙊

I know it may not be much to others but for me that's a lot and that's just, wow I can't pick a word to describe it. 🙈

Trust me I have big plans for the future in this story so please help me out by

VOTING🌙

COMMENTING🌌

SHARING💙

ADDING TO LIBARY💭

FOLLOWING ME⭐️

DMING ME 💫

Precious 🌙