Chapter 17

*NOT EDITED*

•••Gianna''s P.O.V.•••

I woke up to Sammy's loud snoring.

I was gonna try to go back asleep but I checked my phone and it read 9:30 and magcon starts at 12 O'clock

I got up and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower head, and stripped down my clothes and got into the warm shower. I did my necessities. After 12 minutes of cleaning my body. I got out and put a robe on and a towel wrapped around my head.

I opened the bathroom door to see if Sammy was there but he wasn't, I'm assuming he is showering in one of the boys bathroom. I grabbed my clothes from my luggage and went back into the bathroom incase Sammy walks in.

Once I was changed I blow dried my hair and curled my ends. I put light makeup on but before I put my pink lip tint on I brushed my teeth.

I got out the bathroom to see Sammy already dressed sitting in the spinning chair on his phone. I look myself in the mirror, I'm wearing a black floral strapless top, peach skater skirt, mint flats, black Chanel body strap purse, rose gold MK watch, Tiffany rose gold heart necklace, beige knitted cardigan thingy, and I smell like my fav Justin Bieber perfume.

"You look nice, you ready?" Sammy ask.

I just nod and head down to the venue. The boys are all sitting down watching videos on there phone laughing and all that. I go to where they had catered fruit bowls and little desserts things. I feel two strong hand placed on my shoulders I turn to face the person and I meet eyes with Jack's. I roll my eyes and push his hands off of me and try to walk somewhere else but fail because Jack grabbed my arm for me turn around.

"Wait, G look I'm sorry about yesterday." he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"You think 'I'm sorry' is going to work on me?" I spat.

"No, but i know if I tell you how truly sorry I am it will" I nodded my head for him to go on.

"Well... Gianna the things I just don't feel comfortable about you and Hayes. I mean you guys basically grew up with each other and I can't think of anything else besides you guys being best friends... but i know it's not my place to tell you how to feel about someone, it's just that your baby girl and I can't loose you. Mom and Dad are never home and I always looked after you that was my job and still is but I love it, I love you G, you're the best sister a brother can have and I thank God for that." my eyes were wet and so were Jack's. I went up to him and have him the biggest/ tightest hug ever.

"I love you Jack, you'll always be my brother no matter what happens" I looked up at him he pecked my head and rubbed my back. still not letting go of the hug.

"Jack?"

"Mhhm?"

"Can you please talk to Hayes, for me?" I ask.

"Anything for you, I'll go right now if you want?"

I nodded my head.

I was talking to Shawn about his single coming out and him touring with Austin Mahone when someone wrapped there strong arms around my waist and spun me around. I giggled knowing it was Hayes. He put me down and turned me around to face him.

"Hi" I said smiling

"Hey" he smirked

"What got into Jack this morning?" Hayes asked

"Probably some lectures from the guys"

He nodded his head in agreement.

•~•