Chapter 28

*Not Edited*

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

"Do you think you're pregnant?" Sammy asked me.

Woah, let's start from me waking up.

(Pretend we are rewinding)

I woke with a terrible feeling in my stomach. Yup you called it. I ran straight to bathroom like flash, you know the superhe- whatever you get my point.

I was basically throwing up yesterday's pizza into the toilet.

I got up to wash my mouth after 3 minutes hell when I heard a knock on the door.

"Gianna are you in there?" I heard Sammy's tiered voice on the other side.

No Sammy this a random person from the street using a someone's bathroom to puke in at 5:00 in the morning, idiot.

"Yes, Sammy it's me G" I opened the door to see a sleepy Sammy who could barley stand up straight.

"Are you okay I could hear you from downstairs?" he sweetly asked.

"I think so," there was a short minute of silence, " but Sammy?"

"Yeah?" he replied

"Do you think you can take me to get something at the store?" I asked.

"Can't you drive?" he asked

"Yeah but I don't feel like going alone"

"Okay yeah sure, get some slippers and a jacket, I'll get the keys meet me outside?"

"Okay" I walked into my closet grabbed Hayes' hoodie he left me and my ugg slippers, I grabbed my phone and lead myself down thy stairs of mi casa (house).

I got in the passenger seat, and sat there in awkward silence.

"So why do you need to go to the store?" Sammy asked and before I could answer he asked "is it that time of month?"

"Actually to think out it hasn't been, for awhile" I thought, I just remembered like an idiot I am I haven't had my period.

We arrived at the nearest drugstore. I immediately got out the car and headed to the feminine area with Sammy slowly following behind.

"I thought you said you aren't on-" he stopped when he saw me grab the box with a pregnancy tests.

"Oh" he paused "Do you think you're pregnant?"

"I'm not sure" I replied

*at the house*

We entered the house full of sleeping teenage boys and Dillion.

"Do you want me to wait for you or...?-"

"No, it's okay you should get some sleep but thanks Sammy, I'll tell you in the morning the results" I gave him a hug and made my way downtown, just kidding, to my room.

I read the instructions carefully and 3 times not 2 but 3 times. I did what I was supposed to with the help of the little images for instructions. Go pregnancy test creators.

It said I had to wait 5 minuets for results but to be safe I'm waiting 6.

I checked the time to see it's 6:01 which means my time is up of panicking whether how or when I'm going to tell Hayes, Jack, my parents, his parents, our friends, and the fans if I am pregnant.

I opened the to my bathroom and slowly walked to where the test were place. It was like I was scared of them, which to be honest I kinda was.

Before I took any more steps I remembered

I-Not Pregnant

II-...Pregnant

I grabbed the one of the three sticks.

It read...

______________________

LOL 😂

Cliffhanger 👅

So sorry for not updating it's just with school and cheer I've been busy like really busy 🔫

I've been so busy I had to cancel plans with my crush like so far 2 times 😩

But sides all that crap✖️

I'd like to say...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR FREAKING 62something READS!!!!!!💕

I'm so thankful 😘

I love y'all ❤️

Update when I can 💌

DONT FORGET TO:🐸

COMMENT🐹

VOTE🎀

ADD TO LIBARY🔥

FOLLOW ME😏

SHARE BOOK✌️

DM ME 💭

PRECIOUS 💦