Chapter 21

*Warning this chapter is really dirty*

•••Gianna's P.O.V.•••

I woke up to my phone receiving a motifs ration that I got a text message.

From Hayes 🙉💙: Good morning beautiful. I'll ring the door bell once I'm at your house.😘

To Hayes 🙉💙: Good morning, okay.😘

I got up and went into my closet to grabbed my teal Triangl swimwear bikini with black out line. I put a black knitted cover up with my black flip flops. I put on my waterproof mascara and eos lip balm. I let my hair byself which is naturally wavy.

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran downstairs. Went in the kitchen grabbed a granola bar.

"Bye, Jack I'm leaving with Hayes, love you!" I yelled my the front door entrance.

"Bye, G, love you too!" he yelled from his room.

I opened the door to see Hayes in his Diamond brand swim trunks that were Teal and Black with white and a obey black and white bro tank.

"How is it that we always find a way to match?" He asked.

"I don't know, weird."

He pulled me into a kiss which only lasted for half a minute then we got into his black range rover. We drove to the dock that held our family's jet skis and boats.

"What do you want to use today the speedboat or jet ski?" he asked.

"Um... well we always go on our jet skis"

"Then the speed boat it is we got the key and hopped on the boat. The speed boat is only a two seater."

Hayes was driving all around going over ways acting all crazy going really fast.

"Hayes, let me drive" I got up trying to hold my balance because Hayes was going really fast.

"Come here then" he waved his arm. I walked to steering wheel it's exactly like driving so this is easy and my dad let me do this all the time on our boat. I put my hands on the steering wheel and Hayes put his hands on mine.

"Hayes I know how to drive a boat." I said my back pressed against his chest.

"I know but I don't trust your driving skills quite yet."

"Hey!" I said offended making him chuckle.

I know this lake by heart and I also know there is this cave that looks creepy on the outside but is really beautiful in the inside.

I sped up towards that way.

"Where you going?"

"To the cave" I answered

"That creepy cave over there?" hayes pointed straight ahead

"Yup." I said popping the P

"Why?"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" I asked.

I slews down the boat and turned on the boat lights.

" I'm not so sure about this place." Hayes held his grip behind me tighter.

"Oh stop being a chicken, poobear"

We got to the middle of the cave where at the top is vines growing all around with little flowers.

"Wow it really nice in here." Hayes said.

We sat down in the couch/chair in the boats back area.

We hayes was playing with my hands as we talked and cuddled.

"Hayes?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you Gianna."

I smiled and leaned in to kiss him the kiss got really heated and ended up being a make out session. I was startling him with my legs and roaming my hands through his hair.

I bit Hayes' lips making him let out a moan. I was grinding my hips on his making him harder beneath me.

I got up from Hayes and took off my cover up and pulled the strings from my bikini top as it fell Hayes eyes grew. I slid my bottoms off. The continued kissing Hayes down his neck sucking a butting on his sweet spot probably leaving hickeys. He massaged my boobs as I did this. I kissed down his abs once I got to swim trunks I pulled the down to see Hayes dick sprung up hitting his lower stomach. I kissed the tip and licked off his precum earning a groan from Hayes.

"G, stop teasing." Hayes groaned again.

I put him all in my mouth bobbing my head up and down reviving moans from Hayes as he tugged on my hair.

"Gianna I'm about to-" he came in my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

"Wait I don't have a condom?"

"Then don't cum in me." He just nodded.

I got up and sat on his lap.

"Ride me,G."

I grinded my hips on his dick back and forth and started to bounce up and down on him. The cave was filled with moans and yelling.

Once I got tired Hayes was moving his hip up and down inside of me.

"Hayes!" I yelled/moan

"Hayes! I'm gonna come!"

I released all on his dick after a few more thrust I got off of Hayes and sucked him until he came in my mouth.

"Yes! G!" Hayes yelled/moaned once he came. I swallowed it all and kissed him hard and passionately

I began to put my bikini back on as Hayes put trunks on.

We headed back to the dock and got in Hayes' car.

We drove to my house. He pulled up to my drive way.

"Thanks for today baby, I loved it. See you tomorrow at school, love you." Hayes said kissing me on lips.

"No problem babe, I did too. love you too." I said before exiting the car. I waved goodbye as I made my way up my stairs to the door entrance.

I walked in and called for Jack but didn't hear a reply. I went to the kitchen and saw a sticky note in the fridge.

At Jj's with Sammy and the boys, I'll probably home late.

-Jack

I went up to my room to take a shower. Once I was done I put on my pajama shorts and a sweater with my ugg slippers and made my way upstairs to eat some spaghetti.

I went back up to my room and watched Netflix for the rest of the night and fell asleep.

________________________

Okay so a lot of drama to come soon 😊

So I don't write the dirty chapters by myself I have a really dirty minded friend that helps me she doesn't want credit though... so yeah ✌️

Thanks for 20k reads 🎉

I'll be 30 facts about me in my next chapter 😎

DONT FORGET TO:

VOTE 💎

COMMENT💕

SHARE🌴

ADD TO LIBARY ✌️

FOLLOW ME✖️

DM ME👑

😉