Chapter 7

*WARNING DIRTY*

Gianna's P.O.V.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes." kissed.

We continued to make out. There was no space between me and Hayes. I moved my hands down his back to the hem of his shirt tugging on it. He stopped the kiss to take his shirt off and his pants. He got on the bed and helped take off my shirt and and shorts. We continued to make out and brought his hands to the take off my bra. He pulled the way giving me the look 'are you sure you want to do this?' I just nodded. I kissed him and he pulled my bra off. He laid my down softly with my head gently place on a pillow as he began to kiss my neck. Getting my sweet spot making me moan.

He bite on it and sucked then worked his way to my collar bone slowly to my boobs. He sucked one while massaging the other. I roamed my hands in his hair moaning.

Hayes kissed my stomach to the hem of my thong. Slowly pulling them down. I groan at his pace. He gave me a smirk.

Once the were off he kissed my thighs till he got to my inner thy making me moan. He began to lick and suck me then soon putting one finger in and out of me making me moan so loud. He put in a second finger making me moan louder. He went faster if that was even possible in and out of me

"Hayes...I'm about to cum."I moaned.

"Hold on baby" he continued allowing me to cum over his fingers pulling them out sucking them then sucking my inner thy dry.

He came back up to me and kissing me and making out where I can taste myself on him.

"Hold on" he said getting up going through his suitcase then pulls out a condom. He pulls down his boxers to show his big friend my eyes widened and Hayes saw and gave me a smirk. And places the condom on. He positions hisself at my entrance.

"Ready?" Hayes asked.

I nodded him. Giving me a kiss "tell me when to stop" he whispered

He repositioned himself on top of and began thrusting slowly. It hurt like hell.

"Ugh, G your so tight, it feels so good" Hayes moaned.

He looked at me and wipped a my tear that I didn't notice was there. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked. Kissing me.

"No, keep going" we continued to make out as he still had his slow pace in and out of me it soon became into sweet pleasure. I moaned more into the kiss.

"Hayes, faster" he picked up his pace. It felt so good.

The room was filled with loud groans and moans.

"Ugh, G imma bout to cum" Hayes groaned.

"Me too" I moaned back. I then cumed. And felt the condom grow with warm liquid.

Hayes kissed me pulled out through away the condom and laid back in bed with me. We cuddled and fell asleep naked under the sheets.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I woke up from my nap. I moved and felt much pain in my lower area. Then I remembered. What happened earlier today. I slowly picked up the sheets and you bet ya I was naked. Put it down and looked up at the ceiling. I can't believe I just had sex wait no I lost my virginity to my best friend. I turned to see Hayes who was snoring. I smiled at how cute he looked. I turned to see the nightstand that had a clock that read 8:15. It's still early and I'm bored.

I turned back to Hayes and kept poking his face.

"Stop." he groaned turning the other way.

"Come on Hayes it's only 8:15" I whined.

"No."

"Fine, I'll just take a shower by myself then."

"Meet you there." He mumbled.

I got up and tried to walk but fell.

"You okay?" Hayes sat up.

"I'm just really sore."

"Yeah, sorry bout that" Hayes said with a little chuckle at the end.

"It's fine" I got up and fumbled to the bathroom I turned the water on in the shower and got in I let the warm water hit. I was frightened at first when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. But realized it was Hayes. We put shampoo and conditioner in each others hair massaging it in. I applied soap on Hayes' body. I admired every muscle on his body slowly massaging my hands around his strong muscular shoulders down his arms to his hard chest down to his abs around his muscular back. Hayes noticed me staring at his body and grabbed my chin pulling it up to lips and giving him a passionate kiss. Once we were done.

We put robes on and brushed our teeth then our hair. I went to my suit case and wore my black and gray nike pros. With my gray sports bra. And Cameron Dallas sweater I got at Magcon. With my Black ugg boots that have bows in the back.

Hayes was wearing Jack and Jack shirt, red basketball shorts and his black elite socks with red vans.

"Let's go over Taylor's room" I offered

"Yeah he is always fun to hang with" Hayes replied opening the door for me

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD. TO LIBARY

FOLLOW ME

-Me 🚿