Chapter 29

*NOT EDITED*

•••GIANNA'S P.O.V.•••

It read II. "NO. NO. NO." I started paving back and forth around my room pulling my hair out.

I took a deep breath and walked in to the bathroom. I grabbed the other two test. Before I opened my eyes to look at the results. I just hoped that no matter what happens if I'm pregnant or not things will work out just fine, with everyone.

I took one more breath and open my eyes to see II & II

I'm having a baby and not just only my baby but Hayes' as well. Shit Hayes what is he gonna think when am I gonna tell him?

I slid down the bathroom wall and cried into my hands with my legs curled up.

•••JJ's P.O.V.•••

Wtf is that sound up stairs. Wait is that crying. I sat up and saw all the boys passed out on the floor. I was thinking about prancing them but it's 6:30 in the morning and someone is crying up stairs. I got up and followed the noise leading G's room. There she was curled up in a ball crying in her bathroom.

I came to her side and hugged her and tried to comfort her.

"What's wrong G?" I asked once she was calm enough to speak

"I... I'm... pregnant" she hugged me tighter.

I was lost with words I didn't know what to say my lil sis that I knew when she was born is having a baby with my best friend. Shit. What is jack gonna do her real brother.

"It's okay G this is a good thing. You have God's creation in your body. This was meant to be. Everything happens for a reason" I rubbed her back.

"I guess your right" she replied.

"You guess? I'm always right what are you talking about?" I tried to make her laugh. Which worked.

"C'mon let's get you in bed you two have a long day ahead of you tomorrow" I picked her up and carried her to bed and tucked her in.

"Goodnight G, love you" I kisses her head.

"Night Jj love you too"

____________________________________________

Short update but updating tomorrow as well because I'm such a bad person. ✖️

But holy crap 78.48k reads?????

Wow😱

Thank you all for your support I'm not sure how else to thank you all 💕

I wuv you all so much and thankful to have readers like you. 😘

I must be going cause my grandparents are visiting 👵👴

Shout out to one of my amazing readers who always reminds me by tweeting me 😉 love ya 😘 @Joannehil

DONT FORGET TO:🍤

VOTE🍕

COMMENT🍷

ADD TO LIBARY😆

ADD TO READING LIST💙

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA 💥

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD 🍔

DM ME 🔁

-PRECIOUS 🔆