So sorry!

So sorry to the first readers of The Reborn Cullen! I hope you read my explanation and if you quit reading I do not blame you. It bugged me that I had originally wrote two books and mashed them into one and my OCD was bugging me so I truly apologize. Let's get right back into the story. The last chapter in the original version written was-. So you can skip ahead or start over. Here we go.

________________________________

I could smell him, god I missed his smell. I missed holding him, being in his arm. I missed his voice. But I couldn't hear it anymore, his smell was gone.  I wanted to hear his voice.
I screamed out his name, and finally could gasp for breath. Then I opened my eyes.

But this time, it wasn't in my head.

________________________________

    He was gone. A summer had passed, we had spent it together. But he had gotten the wedding invitation. He ran away, I only know because of his father, Billy Black. I had met his father over the summer, in fact I was in good terms with everyone in the pack. Leah, she tolerated me. But I had gotten a call from his father. He told me Jacob had left in a rage.

    I was alone again, and the only person I blamed was Bella. I tolerated her, but no more than I needed to. Like Jacob had once told me, he would deal with Bella and I would deal with Edward. It had worked until now, I dealt with Edward, since he lived with me. Jacob had stayed away after he saw the look of pain on my face when I found out he had kissed Bella.

    He had tried explaining, we didn't talk for a week. Finally he came over, Esme had called his father, telling him of how I was. I hadn't ate for days, I stayed locked up in my room, not really talking to anyone. I spent all my time on my terrace, reading, painting.

    He had come and he looked as miserable as I had. My family had left, Alice apparently had a vision that he would help me. He helped me more than he knew. I had apologized for not understanding, he apologized for doing it. But I was the reason we hadn't talked, I had ignored him every call, every message, he had tried to come over once before but I left. But at the week's end, I couldn't leave him when he came again.

    We spent the rest of the summer happy, until I got the call from Billy. I immediately went and took care of Billy, both of us waiting for Jake. I made him food, which I'm glad I wasn't that old and I knew how to cook. We talked, I joined him for games. I told him about my time at the Volturi, what I had been through, and painfully, what I did. He helped me see past it.

    I didn't spend too much time with the pack after Jacob left. They kept me updated though, somewhat. However the updates didn't last long as he really did leave. Somewhere in Canada.

    Now it was time for the wedding, I was more miserable than ever. Alice tried to keep me busy though. Jasper used his power to help me feel better, even if it made him feel my hurt and pain.

    I heard a squeak, making me get out of my own head as I heard Alice "You just have to break them in

    I heard a squeak, making me get out of my own head as I heard Alice "You just have to break them in." she supported sheepishly.

    Bella gave her a surprised look of disbelief, "I've been breaking them in. For three days." she gestured to the shoes, and I let out a laugh. I tried not to and Alice gave me a look. I put my hands up in surrender. "Can I just go barefoot?" Bella asked, and then Alice gave her a look.

    "No, absolutely not." she said in disbelief, as if Bella was ridiculous. In a vampire's standards, she was.

    "I'm just thinking it's a little much. The dress, the shoes." she looked at it, before looking at Jasper and Carlisle who were carrying the wooden benches, the small green wood placed as the back.

    Alice scoffed, "No. It's exactly enough." she argued, and I watched as Esme carried literal buckets of flowers down the dirt path. "Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice insisted and I was not ready for tomorrow.

    Emmett came next to the porch, carrying the entire tree, one of the select few that made Alice's cut. It had no branches and both ends were cut so there were no leaves. "Where do you want them boss?" he questioned as he moved towards the altered area that would take place as the wedding scene.

Rosalie came up behind him, carrying a large trunk of the tree, minus the roots. "What aisle?" Rosalie asked confused which set Alice off.

"Does no one have vision?" Alice exclaimed, walking away and I watched her rant to Rosalie, and Emmett before Jasper calmed her down, hugging her from behind. She calmed down, then ordered him to get back to work, after all 'The wedding is tomorrow people!'. She was very demanding. She had me on wardrobe, everything except Bella's dress and shoes.

       She was very particular about those, even more than everything else. She practically forced Bella to get them. I watched Bella as she took off her shoes, I hopped off from my spot on the railing and passed her to go inside the library, which was right inside the porch doors.
We helped set up the rest of the night, first putting lights up so we could see what it would look like.

       Alice really went all out on this. This was almost my dream wedding and at this rate I wasn't sure I'd be getting anything when he couldn't even give himself. Or even make an appearance.