Live

Alice took her hand from a shocked Aro

    Alice took her hand from a shocked Aro. He looked over to the smirking Edward. No one else knew what he had seen. It was silent, except for the wolves low growls. Alice spoke up, "Now you know. That's your future." she tilted her head threateningly, "Unless you decide on another course.". It was obvious something had happened in the vision that Aro didn't like.

    But Alice was telling the truth, he had two options. Whatever happened in the vision, which I believe he must have died, that's his only fear, besides being powerless. That or to leave with his head intact.

    "We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat." Caius speaks lowly to Aro, who did not reply as his brother attempted to accomplish what they came here for. Obviously they wouldn't, otherwise Aro would have attacked after the vision.

    "But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world." Edward offered, trying to make this end, "Could we live in peace?" he questioned, and I shifted my stance, still stiff as I clutched onto Jacob.

    Caius answered for the silent Aro "Of course but that cannot be known." he decided and Alice walked away from Aro, whose hands were still clasped together as he fought with his mind.

    "Actually it can." Edward informed him, his voice lowering as he knew they could hear him. He no longer need to gain their attention as he already had it. Alice smiled to Edward, who returned it. Two figures appeared on the edge of the snowy meadow.

    They walked towards us in tribal outfits. They came from behind us, passing through they approached the Volturi, ending their walk a bit behind Alice who turned to Aro. "I've been searching for witnesses of my own." she announced before adding "Among the Ticuna tribes of Brazil.".

    Caius was angered as he spoke "I've had enough of this-" but he was cut off, by the person I thought wouldn't speak.

    "Let her speak." Aro cut off his brother, who looked at him in surprise. He had never been so rudely interrupted before. He had finally gained power since Aro had been silent, but it was quickly swept away again.

    We were all thankful for that. The man, the new arrival, spoke up "I am half human, half vampire." his accent was strong, though we understood him clearly. He compared himself to Renesmee "Like the child." though she was more like him as he was older.

    "A vampire seduced my mother, she died giving birth to me." I wasn't surprised, Bella almost died too. From what I hear. She did technically still die. "My aunt Huilen-" he tore his gaze from Aro to look at his companion "- raised me as her own. I made her immortal." he stated the obvious as she smiled at him.

    Bella couldn't keep quiet as she asked hurriedly "How old are you?" and he turned to address her.

    "A hundred and fifty years." he answered, which made us all fill with relief. Renesmee would be with us a long time.