Home is where the heart is

The next day I was playing hostess, leading people to their seats, getting them drinks from the bar, welcoming and having small chats

     The next day I was playing hostess, leading people to their seats, getting them drinks from the bar, welcoming and having small chats. I sent Charlie up to see Bella, and a few minutes later I sent Renee up. Renee was a bit weird but seemed lovely. Soon I was ordering the band to play the song Bella would walk down the aisle to.

      I got to my seat in the front row, and everyone stood, watching Bella walk

      I got to my seat in the front row, and everyone stood, watching Bella walk. I couldn't deny she looked beautiful, for a human. She did look very nervous. They walked slowly and she had a straight loves struck gaze on her face as she looked at Edward who looked happier than i've ever seen him.

       They began to say their vows, we all watched in silence as they recited them by memory. They certainly had been excited to get married. Finally they kissed, and everyone began to clap, standing as the slowed to a stop.

     I set the band up again. At the after party, I found Billy, finding comfort in him. I saw a bit of Jacob in him.

     We followed Seth who went to congratulate the happy couple. "Hey man." Seth greeted, happy as always as they clapped hands. "Nice to see you. I'm happy for you." He told them and Edward thanked him. I rolled Billy along, Sue Clearwater next to me.

      "I hope you'll be happy Bella." Billy said, and I looked down at him but only saw his regular cowboy hat.

    "Thank you Billy." she thanked him before glancing at me and then back to Billy. "Have you heard from him." she asked and my smile fell. Everyone's did.

      "I'm sure Jake wishes you the best." He assures her, and she looks at me for confirmation, as if I knew. I didn't reply as I away, Seth gave me a smile.

     "Well I plan on getting drunk." Charlie announced, as he stood beside Sue We all laughed and he just looked around, "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne." he observed, "Sue? I'll get you a glass." he wanted her to join him as he fixed his cufflinks.

    "Sparkling fine water." Billy requested, pushing himself between Sue and Charlie, almost hitting his friend as he rolled away. I walked with Seth as we went back to our spot.

     I felt Seth look at someone, I saw the Denali clan and listened in, "I can't do this." Irina said, her mate was Laurent.