Run

I can only imagine now what it feels like to need sleep. I wonder what it feels like to dream.

________________________________

   I stay on patrol until noon, which is when Leah wakes up, therefore waking up Seth

I stay on patrol until noon, which is when Leah wakes up, therefore waking up Seth. She dragged him up too, despite his telling her to leave him alone. Then she dragged him out of bed. She probably didn't want him alone in the house full of vampires as he slept.

       I left them all alone and went inside. I saw everyone doing research, and found Esme cooking. "I'm making food for Jacob, Seth and Leah. Want to help?" she asked and I gave a smile, she hated and loved the situation.

"Sure. What can I do?" I ask and she gives me a list of things to grab. I sat on the counter and watched as she put it all together. I helped her wrap them and I ask "Want me to give it to them?" but she waves me off.

"I can do it." she smiles and I nod as she walks out, carrying the three sandwiches. I hop off the counter, I pass Rosalie and Bella.

"Katherine." Bella says and I stop in place, turning around to look at her. She still looked like a skeleton. I passed Rosalie, not even looking at her. "How's Jacob?" she asked me, sincerely wanting to know.

I sit down on the other side of the couch, "He's okay. I got all three of them to sleep." I inform her and she gives a small smile before coughing.

Rosalie quickly gets a glass of water for her. She takes a sip, holding it in her hands carefully as she looks down at it. "I'm sorry about yesterday." Bella says and I don't say anything as she continues "I kinda talked to everyone about it.".

I raise an eyebrow as she puts the water back on the table, straining over her bump. "Sorry I wasn't here to see it." I say, but I really wasn't. I wasn't sorry at all for leaving anyone but Jacob. He was the only one, who I wasn't completely mad at. And Esme.

I stay there with Bella, not having anything else to do as I didn't want to research. I see Esme come in with a leftover sandwich. I follow her into the kitchen as she puts it in the fridge. "Leah didn't want it." she explained hesitantly, she seemed to understand the wolf's hesitation. I didn't, Leah could be so rude.

"It's Leah. The word for female dog kind of describes her perfectly." I sigh and she gives me a look, a motherly look that told me I shouldn't say that.

"She's outside of her comfort zone. She left her pack for us. We will be grateful." She told me and I nodded, biting my lip as she left. I headed back out to Rosalie and Bella and read.

       I was a little less angry at Bella, Rosalie however hadn't changed. I sat there, reading and talking to Bella once in awhile until it was dark. I helped make food for her, I let Esme do the real cooking.

Eventually Jacob came inside, found me sitting on the couch a few feet away from Bella. The couch wrapped around the square table.
Bella on one side, I on the other. Edward had come and joined us eventually. Jacob came and sat next to me, I glanced at him and he gave me a small smile. "How you doing Bella?" he asked and she nodded tiredly.