Blind

But as soon as they got a few steps forward Felix tore Irina's head off her body. I looked away, focusing on Tanya and Kate, though I heard the fire as it consumed Irina.

    Everyone went to stop Kate and Tanya, though Kate used her powers to shock anyone who dared to touch her

Everyone went to stop Kate and Tanya, though Kate used her powers to shock anyone who dared to touch her. Bella set Renesmee on Seth, who Jacob went over to. He had told me of Bella's plan. That Alice wanted the two wolves to protect the girl. After all, Jacob was Bella's best friend and the original Alpha.

I stared at Garrett and Kate, who was currently shocking him. He held on despite the pain, wrapping his arms around her. He groaned in pain, harsh screams filling the air every few seconds. Edward cut in telling Zafrina "Blind them." and she used her power to mask what they were seeing. They no longer struggled, Kate stopped electrifying Garrett making him practically gasp in relief.

We made our way back to the group quickly, Edward went to Tanya who muttered her demand as she was still in shock "Give me my sight back.".

"Tanya. This is what they want. If you attack now we'll all die." He murmured to her, warning her of her actions, the Volturi's underlying plan.

Edward looked to Zafrina, who let them have their sight once again. Tanya was let go, though Garrett kept his arms around Kate, not as forceful as it was comforting this time. But as Edward walked away, heading towards Bella, he kept his eye on the Volturi.

Then he was gasping in pain, falling in the snow. We all knew this was Jane's doing. Bella stepped forward, her face scrunched as the released her shield, protecting all of us. She had a smirk on her face as she did accomplished it.

Edward stood up, this caught Aro's attention as Edward went to his mate. Janes eyes searched all of us. She didn't like to not be in control. If her power was useless, so was she and we all knew it. Including her. "It's working." Edward murmured as he stood by his mates side. Bella stared down Jane, smirking at her and I held a bit of pride in my coven, for Bella.

Jane almost went to go attack her, not liking the feeling of being powerless. Alec stopped her, holding his hand out as Aro turned to the angered vampire. The Volturi seemed frustrated. Alec held out his hands as the wolves growled, releasing his desensitizing mist. Aro stopped him though, holding out his hand.

He reluctantly took the mist back into his palms as Carlisle spoke "As you can see Aro, no laws are broken here.".

"Agreed." Aro spoke, clasping his hands together as his thoughts raced. He was surprised at the turnout, of all the events that had taken place. He was not expecting this. "But does it then follow that there is no danger?" he asked, spreading his hands out as he took a few steps forward.

He clasped his hands once again as he stopped, "For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind." he announced, turning to look at his precious people. He was trying to make a way where this turned out in his favor. "Their modern technology have given birth to weaponry that could destroy us." he feigned innocence as he looked over her shoulder at us. He is so full of shit.

"Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative." he convinced as he turned to look at his followers, then put on a sad voice as he spoke "Such perilous times. Only the known is safe." he whispered, as Caius smirked, the rest of his followers remaining calm. They were used to his antics. They knew what he was doing, but they supported it.

"Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what this-" he faced us, to look at Renesmee "child will become." before looking over at the guard, making sure they were listening as he put on his main act.

He faced them once again as he clasped his hands, rhetorically asking them "Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today," he sounded uncertain, though it was fake as he added in a dangerous tone "-only to die tomorrow.". I heard Seth growl and I looked at him, as he was on the other side of Jake.

 I heard Seth growl and I looked at him, as he was on the other side of Jake

I clutched onto Jake, my hand raised so it was resting on his side. I turned back to the Volturi, the witnesses looked scared, as if they believed Aro. They began to shake their heads, not wanting to die as he claimed they may.

They were turning against us. Just as Aro wanted.

    Then Aro turns around and gasps happily. I turn to look as he exclaims "Alice." and Edward murmurs it too, though he had read her mind as she appeared. Jasper and Alice were walking towards the Volturi, and I had never been so happy to see the two. The guard went forwards to meet them, protecting Aro in their own way.

     They held Alice and Jasper back forcefully, but Aro ignores his harsh guards as he praises her "My dear dear Alice. We are so glad to see you here after all.".

    She ignores that though, getting straight to the point as she informs him "I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind." and his face falls. He had no way to attack us now, if she was correct. But I believed in her. And Jasper. She held out her hand as Aro's face narrowed in suspicion, "Let me show you.".

    Caius did not like the idea, as he stared at my sister, "Brother." he warned, hoping he would not believe her, or trust her.

    Aro motions for them to let her go. She walks to him, I watch as Felix slaps Jasper, who stays still for a second before struggling angrily.

      They continue to hold him though and I was seething. They had no right. Alice gives Aro her hand who takes it greedily, hastened by the idea that he could not let his plan unravel.