Watch it

But this time we heard something other than Renesmee, who was with Rosalie and Seth. It was the only other breath, the one we had been waiting for. Bella was back.

      We heard her and Edward talking, a smile lit up my face

      We heard her and Edward talking, a smile lit up my face. Edward was happy again, and hopefully not such a pain in the ass. Jacob heard them talking too. "They're going hunting before she can see Renesmee." I say as I listen, not really focusing on anything as I look off, as if I was daydreaming as I listen.

    Jacob grips my hand, "When was the last time you went hunting?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at me. He had been checking my eating habits now, every since Alice told him about me when he left. She threatened him that if he ever left him again, she would rip him apart.

    I was not around when she did it

    I was not around when she did it. I had my legs across his lap as we sat on the couch in the room beneath my own, the one that held my bathroom."The day before yesterday." I informed him and he nodded, pleased.

     I used my speed as leverage, twisting around on his lap so I each leg on either side of his. He gripped my thighs, as I leaned in kissing him gently. His hands slid up on the bottom of my thighs under my skirt, I could feel him smirking into the kiss. I broke the kiss, trying not to breathe but it didn't work. I raced up and to the stairs, leaving him on his place on the couch.

    I raised an eyebrow at him as he caught his breath. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip, feeling bad for teasing him unintentionally. He moved from his place on the couch, I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't always in control around him. But that doesn't mean I couldn't hurt him a little, which is what I was scared of. He never pushed me too far but he also insisted I wouldn't hurt him.

    I looked at him carefully as he walked over to me. "You're fine." he assured me as he took me into his arms, a smile appearing onto his face as he pulled me against him. I reach up, pulling his head down for a kiss.

    We went back to the couch. My arm was leaning on the back of the couch, where I had it leaning since i'm apparently very clingy and like to always be touching Jake. Though he assures me he likes it. He was very protective too, like to always be touching me as the first few years of imprints or mates always do.