Goodnight love

"Nessie?" Bella growled, "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster!" she rages, she goes after Seth but Jacob transforms, getting into the way. She hits him hard, sending him flying into a tree. He whimpered, which made me more angry than I had ever been. I go after Bella, pushing her up against a tree, holding her by the throat.

    Carlisle comes down, putting a hand on my shoulder. Edward didn't look so at ease anymore as he stood protectively on the porch. He knew I was angry, that I wanted to hurt her but I wouldn't.

    She looked like she regretted hurting Jake as she didn't fight back. "It's okay Katherine. Jacob is fine. Look at him." Carlisle told me with his calming voice. I looked over my shoulder, Leah had run over to Jacob, as had Seth.

    Jacob began to stand, shaking it off. I drop Bella, warning her "Touch him again and I will rip you limb from limb. No one will be able to stop me next time." I spat and walked over to Jacob. He nuzzled his head into my side, I smiled at him. I was relieved he was okay.

    "I'm sorry Jake." Bella murmured and added "Sorry Seth.". Leah nuzzled her brother before growling at Bella quickly.

    Carlisle takes everyone inside, including Seth. He came out as Leah left, bringing clothes for Jacob. I had Jacob bring over clothes in case things like this happened where he needed to change quickly. This way he could change back.

    I took the clothes, thanking Carlisle. We ran out a bit, far enough where no one could see him change, "I'll meet you at home." I tell him, before running back.

    I went inside, finding Seth on the couch. People were getting ready to go hunting. I grabbed my bag with my keys and wallet, I.D.. Everyone got sick of smelling dog, so Jacob and I had our own house. Courtesy of my family, and the pack, who took turns every day building it. It was in between the reservation, and my house. Plus the pack got sick of smelling me so it was pretty fair.

    Jacob came into the house. I was talking to Seth, but quickly said goodbye. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded, i'd still have my bedroom here. Like Edward did, though he had his own house too now. I couldn't wait for Bella to see it. Though they were a few miles away, wanting to be closer to my family.

    I nod and take his hand. I waved goodbye to Bella and Edward. I saw Bella asking Edward where we were going. He explained pretty easily. I knew it was Bella's birthday, I had left a present for her in her new house. Plus I had helped build it, forcing Alice to tone it down.

    I tossed Jacob the keys, after unlocking the car with the button. For some reason he always forgot, then had to fumble with the keys and press the button. We had been spending the nights at the the Cullen house waiting for Bella to wake up. Now we could finally go to our own home. I was pretty excited as we had never spent a night there. Not yet anyway.

    He drives us there, parking on the driveway since we didn't have a garage. We didn't need it, the car wasn't very important. We only needed it to get into town. I got out, meeting Jacob at the front of the car where he waited for me. I stand next to him, wrapping me arms around his waist, his going around my shoulder as we look at our house. We had a house, it was exciting, nerve wrecking and exhilarating at the same time. It might have a bit to do with the heightened emotions though. We unwrap from each other, but he takes my hand as he takes the key from his pocket.

    It was getting a bit late and I knew Jacob would have to sleep eventually. He unlocks the door, letting me in. We had seen it once before but it was still very new. It still smelled like wolf, and like my family, but it would fade as time wore on. Jacob closed the door behind him as I bit my lip, my arms were wrapped around myself. I was practically bouncing in anticipation, of living with Jacob, trying to cook for him, going hunting on what I could call my own land, growing flowers. Just having my own home. Jacob came up behind me, picking me up bridal style.

    He carried me to the bedroom, plopping me on the bed as I laughed. I leaned up on my elbows, looking at him as he licked his lips. "This is it." he said, looking around the bedroom. He hadn't seen this part before. Alice wouldn't let either of us in, saying it was a special place.

    I sit up, sliding myself back onto the pillows, leaning back onto the backboard that leaned against the wall. I watched him look around, until he faced me again. We didn't have a huge bedroom like I did at the Cullen house, it was small and cozy. I told Alice to not go too modern, I wanted it to be something Jacob liked, I liked rustic little cabins in the woods. This was not too little but compared to the Cullen three story house plus attic, it was pretty small.

    He came around the bed, staring at me the entire time. I kept my eyes locked on his as he crawled onto the bed next to me. He leans on one hand as he leans in, kissing me. I slide down so i'm laying on my back, him hovering over me carefully. "Trust me." he says and I nod, my eyes tracing across his face, memorizing every detail before he kisses me again. I trusted him, more than I trusted myself. But I gave in, for him. He made me happy, it was a night we would never forget.