Leave me

In the morning, I made Jacob some food, I could hear him walking down the steps to the kitchen

In the morning, I made Jacob some food, I could hear him walking down the steps to the kitchen. The kitchen was nice because it had modern appliances with a rustic setting. It was a combination of Jacob and I. I had a feeling the wolves made the kitchen, since they know the works of it better than my family does. Considering we don't actually need a kitchen.

    I was making a sandwich for him to eat at the Cullen's house

I was making a sandwich for him to eat at the Cullen's house. We usually spent the day there, I loved seeing Renesmee, and Jacob talked to Seth a lot.

We also spent a few days a week on the Reservation, but not as much. We often visited Billy, who had invited me to pack meetings, but I politely denied. I told him it was a sacred place, not meant for vampires, even if I was Jacob's imprint. Jacob often went to visit him on his own too.

"Hey. I was wondering where you were." Jacob said, sitting on the chairs that were placed on the other side of the counter.

I passed him a plate, using my speed to get to the other side, kissing his cheek as I handed him a fork. "Well I figured i'd make up some breakfast. You burn off a lot of calories just sitting. I'm assumed you be starving when you woke up." I shrug and he smiles at me.

"Especially after last night." he smirked at me, making me hit his shoulder lightly. I scoffed at him, but he just ate with a smirk, staring at me.

"Don't be thinking about that all day. I don't need Edward seeing that. We have this house so they don't hear or see that." I say which was partially true, so I add "Kind of." and I finish making the sandwich, wrapping it up and putting it in the fridge.

We weren't gonna leave for another hour or so. "After this i'll take a shower and we can leave." he informed me as I leaned on the counter, watching as he scarfed down the food. I nod, I had taken a shower while he was asleep, like I always do.

He finishes, putting the plate in the dishwasher, which was not even half full. We had plenty of plates, so we didn't turn it on. He gave me a peck before jogging upstairs. I stay downstairs for a minute, before walking upstairs, going to the library which was down the hall from my room. Or, I mean our room. I look at the wall of books, not using the ladder as I could see all the way to the top. Vampire vision has its perks, seeing as it is a perk.