Come to this

"I'd like to reassure the circumstances." Aro murmured as Edwards hand dropped, I stiffened as Aro looked to me. "Katherine?". I knew it was made to be a question, but it was really a demand.

    I heard a snarl, looking down to Jake

I heard a snarl, looking down to Jake. He didn't seem to like this either, I put my hand on his side, seeing as he was about as tall as me.

"It's okay." I tell him softly, though I knew everyone could hear. I make my way past Carlisle and Esme, both giving me cautious looks. I don't look to Bella, Seth or Renesmee as I put on a strong facade as going over there was the last thing I wanted to do.

I walk, not wanting to get there anytime soon. But I finally do, I look to Edward before looking at Aro. "Aro." I greet him, trying not to show any emotion.

"Katherine." he gives me a smile, gesturing for my hand. I gently put mine in his, my manners from when I had been with the Volturi coming back. "I see you have found your mate. A wolf. Odd." he murmurs and looks to Demetri, "It would have been wonderful if you had stayed with us. We do miss you dearly, Demetri included." he gives me a fake smile, letting go of my hand. He was trying to stir trouble, everyone knew it as he pretended to be sincere.

I do not say anything, forcing him to get back on topic. He looked over my shoulder to Renesmee, "I'd like to meet her." and I saw Edward stiffen, more uncomfortable than ever.

He slowly turned to Bella and Renesmee. Seth was growling as Bella looked back at Jake. I was angrier than ever for her wanting him to come. He should have stayed over there. Jake didn't seem to hesitate as he stalked over to her, Seth and Renesmee.

   But she also stops, looking to Emmett, even though Rosalie gives her a pleading look, as if begging her not to. Emmett makes his way around his wife. He walks with the small group to us. Seth goes to Edward who was across from me, on the other side of Aro. Jacob comes next to me, bristling.

Emmett makes his way onto the other side of Jake. Bella had no right to ask them for more, bringing them over here. I wanted to protect Renesmee, but not at the cost of Jacob, and I knew Rosalie felt the same way at this moment.

Talking about it and being there in the situation are two entirely different things. It may be selfish but we are already here for her. She doesn't need her own little squadron. "Young Bella." Aro greeted he gazes at her, taking in her entirely as he announces "Immortality becomes you.".

He grins at her, though she gave him a harsh look. Then he looks at Renesmee. He listens in, before releasing a high-pitched giggle, amazed at the sound of her heart. "I hear her strange heart." he cackles as he points to the young girl.

Renesmee looks up to her mother, who was looking down at her. She was looking for permission, to speak in her own way. Bella allows her after a few seconds, not wanting her to be anywhere near the odd man. Renesmee steps up fearlessly as Aro holds out his hands.

She continues until she's a foot away, ignoring his hand as she greets "Hello Aro." and looks at his hand before reaching for his face, which he seemed a bit frightened of. He always had people meet him on his terms, no one had never denied him his sight.

Nonetheless he saw what she showed him, his face brightened in amazement as he whispered "Magnifico." he shuddered before pulling away suddenly.

He stood tall as he announced "Half mortal. Half immortal." he looked at the guard as Bella pulled Renesmee back to her dangerously protective. "Conceived and carried by this...newborn." he looked back at the angry mother as he continued "While she was still human.." he trailed off, the idea confounded him.

"Impossible." Caius snapped quietly, but Aro heard him loud and clear. He looked back to Caius angrily, his authority questioned.

Aro's tone was unveiled hostility for the first time i'd ever heard as he inquired "Do you think they fooled me brother?" and for once I was glad, I hated Caius with every part of me.

Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Emmett and Seth hurried away. I began to follow, but not before Jacob snarled, snapping at the shocked blond as he had gotten on Aro's bad side. Which was pretty hard to accomplish, he always kept that side veiled. I stopped, waiting for Jake as I would not leave him here. Finally Jake turned, walking with my back as we didn't want to be near them any longer. Sometimes I was worried Jake was never afraid of vampires, which wasn't always a good thing. One day, I feared, it would get him killed. I prayed, to anyone or anything that today was not that day.

For now, we just had to get the Volturi out of here, to protect everyone from Aro's unleashed fury.

As we hurried away, I heard Caius order "Bring the informer forward." and I glanced back as Irina was forced next to him. The entire guard had stepped up, including witnesses.

Emmett goes back to Rosalie who practically sighs in relief, clutching him in her arms as he was the first one to hurry back to the group. Tanya and Kate seem worried, knowing their sister would not have an easy fate.

I stand with my Edward and Bella, turning back to look at the next events. Caius turns to the guilty-looking Irina and points to us blindly, "Is that the child you saw?" he inquisited, his voice calm but harsh at the same time.

Irina's voice broke as she answered "I'm not sure." and looked at her feet, trying to avoid Caius' fury.

"Jane" Caius threatened, who seemed to perk up. This however sent Irina into a frenzy, not wanting to deal with Jane's wrath.

Irina hurried to make up for her lame excuse, "She's changed. This child is bigger." She tried, pleading with Caius.

"Then your allegations were false." Caius put it simply and Irina's face was one i'd never forget. I had never seen her so frightened, so different from her usual stony gaze.

But nonetheless she admitted "The Cullens are innocent.". I didn't release the sigh of relief I wish I could, it wasn't over yet. This is the part that scared me. They had no further excuse to be here. But Irina continues, a pleading look towards Aro who seemed to be lost in his thoughts as she stated "I take full responsibility for my mistake.". She whispered "I'm sorry." to her sisters, looking to them solemnly.

A fire started and Felix had a smirk on his face as he rounded Irina to face her. We all seem to realize what was happening as Edward took a few steps forwards as chaos arose. "Caius no!" Edward yelled, but that did nothing to stop them.

Irina's arms were broken off, she did nothing to fight them. I watched on, I had seen it before as the Volturi had made me break people apart as part of my training. Irina grunted in pain, her head thrown back as her arms flew. Tanya screamed out for her sister "Irina!" as she and Kate went to try and save her.

But as soon as they got a few steps forward Felix tore Irina's head off her body. I looked away, focusing on Tanya and Kate, though I heard the fire as it consumed Irina.