Chapter 8: What is it about Elevators?

Sorry this update has taken a while. There is new content in this chapter. Hope you enjoy! 

Thank you Creativefatal1ty for all your encouragement and support! 

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015

What is it about Elevators?

I'm leaving my dorm to have dinner. I press the down button to call the elevator. Mmm elevators, I smirk naughtily. The elevator door opens and I enter.

Kristian is standing there waiting for me as I enter the elevator.

He's wearing a burgundy dress shirt with black suspenders, black pants, and dress shoes. I quickly look him up and down, my heart begins to race, and I feel it pounding in my chest. Attempting to hide his effect on me I quickly enter and turn back to face the door. I'm wearing a simple, yet elegant 50's style black dress. It doesn't have sleeves but is not strapless, with a sweetheart neckline. It's a tea-length, a line dress so it's fitted at the waist, while the skirt billows out. Under the skirt is a small tulle petticoat to give it a little more of a fill. To add a pop of color, I am wearing red lipstick and red three-inch heels.

I notice as I enter that Kristian's mouth slightly opens as he pulls in a breath as if surprised, but he closes it quickly and makes room for me in the elevator. I beam knowing I did that.

It's one of those moments where you could cut the tension with a knife. We are both heated with desire, neither of us has said a word. My hands are fidgeting with my clutch. Suddenly Kristian reaches over across me and pulls the stop/off button.

I gasp. He pushes me against the elevator wall lightly holding my waist. My hands rise up near my head from the surprise of being pushed back. He begins to kiss me deep but slow, showing his hunger for me. It is so sensual. My hold on my clutch slowly loosens and it drops to the floor. I moan into his mouth, my hands go to reach around his neck, and I pull him tighter against me. His left hand slowly moves down my skirt, finds its way under the petticoat, and crawls up the inside of my thigh. He strokes the inside of my thigh right at the apex a few times as a tease.

I groan in frustration and move my hands up to pull on his hair hard so he can get the hint to stop messing around.

He smiles against my lips while still kissing me and slides his hand inside the bottom of my panties. Thank God I wore nice panties tonight...

He thumbs my clit, the sensation coursing through my body. I pull away from our kiss, grab onto his shoulders, and lean my head back moaning loudly.

"Mmm, god yes!" I exclaim.

He begins to kiss my neck and chest, as his thumb increases the pressure and pace. I sense myself tightening up, and my hips are rolling of their own accord as two fingers force their way into me. My upper body bucks forward and then falls back against the wall. I am still holding on to Kristian's shoulders for support. He's pumping his fingers in and out of me as if he can't get deep enough. My core is winding tight and I feel the urge to curl up but can't since I'm standing, I am desperate for my body to let go.

"Kristian! Please! I can't... I can't..." I whine, begging him to give me my release.

"What Ira?" He teases, sucking on my right earlobe.