Chapter 14: Forbidden Fruit

Again I apologize for the delay in updating! But my muse hasn't been cooperating! Hopefully, she's more in the mood now! ;) As always I have to thank Creativefatal1ty for her help and constant support! I love you!

Hope you all enjoy the chapter! Let me know what you think! And please don't forget to vote! Happy New Year! Love you all! 

Reminder: this chapter begins right where the last one left off! 

He holds me by my thighs as I stay wrapped around him in the water.

Have you lost all sense of virtue? Being nude together while in a situation of need is acceptable but to do so for pleasure is shameful, Prudy nags.

"Does this feel wrong to you, Kristian?" I wonder.

He looks down at me. "No, but I told you I have a different past than you. Why? Does it to you?"

"My head says yes, but my heart says no. This feels comfortable. This feels right."

Kristian lets out a sigh and begins to float around in the water with me still holding onto him. I move my arms so that they are now looped behind his neck and sit back to watch his facial expression. "Ira, there is no question about you and I, I know that, you know that— you do know that right?" I nod. "We are just reining it in while we do this mission trip, trying to do the right thing. But we can't bury our— we can't bury—" he pauses with a huff, struggling to find the right words. "We can't bury who we are."

"Kristian, there's so much stirring inside me. I'm conflicted with what I know is right, and what I feel." I shake my head. "The pull from you is— I can't resist it. Even if we could be a couple right now... what I want to do to you, to do with you would be 'sexually immoral', but I don't feel immoral when I'm with you like this. What was done to me that night, that was immoral. But you bring me peace. You still the storm within me."

"Ira... those are dangerous words."

"No, that's exactly it. I'm fearless around you." I clench my legs tighter and press my sex flush against him. " I've never wanted someone as boldly as I want you. Of course I've been attracted to men in the past but I kept myself distant and aloof."

"Oh God, Ira, what are you doing?" he falters, as his chest hitches from straining to keep his composure. He fails somewhat as I feel his penis twitch beneath me.

I can't help the coy grin that comes over my face. With a shameful lack of reticence, I reach below and take him into my hand, "Do you think that man turned me into a hussy? Is he the reason I'm this way now?"

"You are not a hussy!" he insists with a clenched jaw.

I raise my eyebrows at him, his length still in my grip. In a quick unexpected motion, Kristian gets back on his feet. I let out a gasp and am forced to relinquish my grip on his erection and instead hold onto his shoulder to keep my balance. The next moment I feel the cold, coarse texture of rock against my back.

"Ira," he breathes, lust smoldering in his eyes. His fingertips glide feather-like over the curve of my shoulder with his gaze following along. He dips his head down to leave light kisses along my collarbone and chest, before making his way lower to my breasts. He takes each nipple into his mouth, giving them a gentle suck. As his tongue continues to swirl around one, his free hand kneads the other.

I lean my head back, my eyes rolling as I moan his name, "Kristian!" I hold him to me, not wanting him to stop. The water laps around us as we move together. My inhibitions fade away when I'm with him. There is no right and wrong, only us, only our synchrony.