5

Lauren sighed to herself as she put down her phone and stood up from her bed. Did she still like Camila? She came out as bisexual but when it came to her and Camila, she kept it really personal. She smiled as she remembered when she first met Camila, she felt this amazing thing when she saw her.
Her smiled quickly disappeared as she remembered why they were like this in the first place. Camila wanted to come out and talk about how they were dating but Lauren just couldn't shake her head around the idea. She lovED Camila but things have changed. They didn't date, they both liked each other and had plenty of innocent kisses. They were like best friends but had just a little kick to it.

Yet that was a while ago, now it's the beginning of May of 2018. Fifth Harmony had stated that they were going on a hiatus almost 2 months ago. They all kept in touch as they went there separate ways, though something was missing, more like a someone. Lauren still couldn't get how Camila left and wasn't afraid of going alone. Not only did she find herself but now she was on top of the world.

Thinking back to it, Camila had always wanted to go solo but understood that 5h came first. All the girls knew this and understood why she wanted to go solo. It wasn't for the money, the fame, or anything like that. No, it was to express herself and to tell her own story.

Lauren thought back to when the girls were making 7/27. She remembered how Camila wanted to add some stuff to some songs but the management wouldn't let her. The girls had felt bad and helped Camila write No way. The only reason they were able to make it work is Ally and Normani with their amazing words, convinced the mangers to let them have their own song so it would really be Fifth Harmony.

"There is just so many stories that the fans will never know about. The stuff that really happened." Lauren thought to herself.

She finally came to and realized she had been pacing around her bedroom, it finally hit her. The girl she hurt, the one who was there for her , the girl she has befriends back in boot camp, the only she spent endless nights cuddling, was coming over.

She starting to question why all of the sudden she was getting nervous. One thing she could help but think,is Camila the same? Is she the same tough, yet fragile, girl who always made her laugh?

——————————-

Lauren sat in silence while reading quotes on her phone.

"Loloooo." a cute voice called from the other room.

"Yeah baby?"

Camila came into the room with a beautiful blue, but simple, dress on. Lauren couldn't help but look the girl up and down before meeting her brown eyes. Camila smiled before asking for help. Lauren laughed and quickly went up to her.

"What do you need help with?" Lauren asks. Camila turns around and Lauren can feel herself blushing.

"Unzip my dress for me please."

Lauren hesitates at first, shook by whatever she just heard. She puts one hand on Camila's exposed shoulder and with her free hand she unzips the dress.  Camila slowly turns around and sees Lauren blushing and her eyes filled with lust. Camila put her arms around Lauren's neck and loved the way Lauren's breath hitched as she did it.

"I love when you look at me like that." Camila whispered  into the other girls ear.

"Like what?" Lauren asks grabbing Camila's waist.

"Like I'm the most beautiful thing to ever exist." Camila says pulling away so that their faces were inches away.

"Mila!" A deep unknown voice called. Camila quickly pulled away and stripped down from her dress. She had only a sports bra and shorts on. She softly smiled at Lauren before putting on one of Lauren's sweatshirts and walking out of the room with the dress in her hands.
"Coming Austin!" Camila yelled out as she opened the door.
Lauren stood there completely stunned. What could she have done? Camila was dating Austin and she needed to get the thought of kissing Camila out of her head. Lauren laughed at herself as she soon realized that Camila had stolen her favorite hoodie. How can Camila make her feel like shes hypnotized then have her laughing alone in her room? The girl was going to drive her nuts.
——————————

Lauren now had 2 hours left until Camila arrived. She had spent the last hour or so cleaning and thinking. She didn't really know how to say hi to Camila. She decided on just getting pizza from Camila's favorite pizza place.

Meanwhile Camila sat on Taylor Swift's private jet. She casually went through some magazines while Taylor and Charli XCX were discussing parts of the tour. Camila had already gone over everything with Taylor so she just sat in the background, thinking about her favorite green eyed girl. She had no idea what she should say or if she should eat on the plane. The old Lauren, or her mom, would have food made by the time she got there.

Yet that was so long ago and who knows if these are the same Jauregui's as the ones she knew while in the group. Camila knew as soon as she saw Lauren she would be overwhelmed with memories. When she left she tried her hardest to forget the amazing nights and long nights. She kept telling herself that it was the past and that this was her life now, but hiding those emotions caused problems. She could barely think about meeting Lauren but what about when she meets up with the rest of the girls in LA? What if someone sees them??
God if her and the girls management found out that they were talking, they would hurt them. The management had so much against the girls and were threatening to use it.

She understands the consequences but at the same time those girls were there for her when no one else was. They were just 5 teenagers that were thrown together and had the weight on their shoulders.

Camila loved what she did but when times get rough, everyone can see it. Cameras were on her 24/7 and it was almost impossible to not make a mistake.

Shaking her head, she laid down on the two seats and let sleep take over her.
———————-
This is honestly just a filler chapter. This story is going to go between chats and this. I just felt like some of the stuff the girls are going through should be said and shown in person, rather than text.

As the chapters progress there will be more chat messages.