26

Normila time!!

Camila's POV

"Lauren hurry your ass up or we will miss our flight." I yell back into the apartment.

"I'm comingggggggggg." Lauren says running towards me with her luggage. Lauren wore fitted blue jeans and one of my black hoodies with the hood up. The both of us headed to a private hanger that the girls owned. The ride to the hanger was basically just Lauren and I listening to our favorite songs over and over again.

"I missed this." Lauren says as Cola by Lana Del Rey ends.

"I missed it too. A year with no communication with you guys was awful." I said. The girls knew I was leaving but didn't know when. I told them the night I was leaving and we couldn't even have a proper goodbye. I wanted to tell them before so I could at least say how much I appreciated them but even I didn't know when I was leaving.

I found out 2 days before and my own management kept me away from the girls. They said I needed work on some of the notes on one of the songs on 5h3 called "Good Times." It was never released but at the end of the chorus I had a pretty high note but I could already hit it with ease. Once they figured this out they decided to have me change the note and the octave to make it even higher. The note didn't even sound right in the song. the just wanted me away from the girls. They continued to mess with the lyrics and the vocals to keep me in the studio for as long as possible. "Good Times" was the only song that was picked for us, all the other songs the girls had a lot of input into the song. Finally, right before my last concert with the girls I told them. We were all so stunned that we almost became numb, we were super emotional that night but tried our hardest to put on a good show.

When we got back to where we were staying for the night they came and said I had 4 hours to get ready. I texted the girls and had them sneak into my room so we could say goodbye. They helped me back up my things so we could spend the rest of the time talking about what we were going to do after all this. I thought it be all good but then when I saw their post on Twitter I didn't know how to respond. "Via her representatives" my ass, I took it as it wasn't them who said it but it still kind of hurt. Everyday there seemed to be a new rumor going around about what happened. At first they didn't effect me but someone who was close to me and was close to the girls told me that the girls hated my guts. I believed them and spent so many nights wondering what I could have done to save 5h.

———

We finally landed in LA and were now heading to my apartment.

"After almost 6 years of flying around, I still hate planes." Lauren states.

"Lolo they aren't even that bad. You guys have a private jet for fuck sakes. I personally loved it."

"Camila you slept for half the trip."

"So? It was still nice."

"You're something else, Camz." Lauren says as we pull up to the parking lot. I had a good friend named Alex that I knew I could trust with the fact that i was hanging out with Lauren pick us up from the airport and bring us to my apartment.

"Have a good rest of your day guys." he said before driving away.

"Oh wow." Lauren says in awe as she walks into my apartment. I showed Lauren the guest room, that was right across from mine, before heading into my own room to unpack my stuff.

"You excited for the BBMAS tonight?" Lauren asks coming into my room.

"Yeah. I'm really excited to see Mani perform."

"I can't wait to see you perform I person. It's gonna be epic!" Lauren says jumping on my bed. I roll my eye at her before jumping on top of her.

"I still don't understand why the fandom thinks you top. I obviously top!" I say.