17

Both girls ended up falling asleep after everything happened. Camila began to shift and slowly wake up. She started to stretch but realized that something was stopping her once again. Camila looked down and kissed Lauren softly on her forehead.

"Lolo." She said pushing her softly.

"Babe no." She says not noticing the nickname she said. To Lauren it was just second nature to call Camila "babe" or "Camz". Lauren's nickname always had meaning to it. Whenever she was upset with her camz she would say "Camila" and when she was furious she would say "Karla".

"Princess I have to go." Camila says trying to move away but Lauren being her stubborn self pulled her back.

"Why though?" Lauren asks

"Taylor."

"Ugh fine." Lauren says letting go off Camila.

Camila got up but was once again pulled back into the bed.

"Sike!" Lauren says getting up and laying on Camila.

"Oh my god. Lauren!" Camila says whining.

Lauren sit up and lays forward putting her arms on both sides of Camila's head.

"You know you want to stay here with me." She says seductively.

"Lo I do..." Camila says hypnotized. Camila had always been a top but there was something about Lauren topping that drove her mad.

"Then don't leave." Lauren says.

"We can cuddle later, I really need to see Taylor and my family."

"You still have tomorrow."

"Yeah but if I don't go Tay is going to go to my hotel or my parents' house and when she realizes I'm not there, she's gonna flip."

"What time are you coming back?" Lauren asks

"I don't know like 5?"

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise!"

"Fine." Lauren says sitting up. Camila sits up too and puts her hands on Lauren's hips. Lauren wraps her hands around Camila's neck and pulled her closer.

"We really need to talk about this when you get back."  Lauren says eyeing Camila's lips hungrily.

"We will but for right now shut up and kiss me." Camila says removing the space between them.

The kiss started off hungry and lustful but soon just turned into pure passion. Hesitantly Camila put her hand under Lauren's shirt and started to move her hand up. Lauren's kissing slowed as she focused on Camila's hand slowly going up, setting her body on fire. When Camila got to Lauren's bra she stopped, and Lauren groaned in sexual frustration.

Knowing what Lauren wanted, Camila swiftly put her other hand under the shirt as well and placed both hands on Lauren's chest. Lauren sighed happily as Camila started to squeeze them. Lauren disconnected their lips and went to the smaller girl's neck. She started to open mouth kiss all the way down to the base of her neck and slowly kissed back up until she was right by her ear. Lauren sucked gently making Camila moan.

"Lo..."

"hmm?" Lauren says nibbling on the other girl's ear lobe.

"I need to go babe." Camila says sadly.

"Okayyyy." Lauren says pulling away and kissing the girl once more before getting up and standing up by the bed.

Camila followed Lauren out of the room until they were both in the kitchen. Camila went around the room grabbing her things as Lauren watched from afar. Once Camila got everything she went to the middle of the room where the older girl was.